“Great Location”
Review of A-Inn

A-Inn
Ranked #419 of 725 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed 18 May 2012

We stayed for one night. Great location and the area will have everything you’ll need. This hostel has a fridge you can use and cold and hot water for your beverage needs.
Our room was small and clean and had no window :( Wi-Fi worked in the room, but was a bit slow.

We have previously stayed at another place in the Mirador Mansion Building in Tsim Sha Tsui, which was a much better place for us, because of the price, the large window and Wi-Fi speed.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fancytravelreviews

Reviewed 21 April 2012

Stayed there for 3 days and two nights. The place was crazy convinient since its in the heart of mongkok. It's close to three Seven-Eleven branches, branded shops, big malls and a money changer that has the highest rates in the area. In three words I can say that its decent, clean, and small. The front desk lady during the day speaks fairly good english, but the the front desk lady during the night only speaks (understandable) fragmented english. If you're good in charades and sign language you'll be fine talking to her. I arrived there in the wee hours of the morning (3am-ish), I was a bit apprehensive not to find the place since other feedbacks I read told me so but I this wasn't the case. As long as you have a good eye and a good map (and map reading skills), you can easily locate the entrace and the small 'Sincere House' sign engraved in silver letters. The 24-hour entrance which I usually use is across Seven-Eleven and outside the entrance is a taxi waiting area. You'll never get lost with these directions.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jacky_oh_oh
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I stayed in another hostel in the same building before so it wasn't hard to locate. TThe entrance is just beside a food stall that sells smelly tofu and all sorts of HK snacks. I like it that the room area that I stayed in had an extra door that required a key to enter. That gives me assurance and security that my room is really safe!

For the price I paid and having 3 individual beds, I am a happy customer :)
Oh yes, the hostel is really smack in the heart of Mongkok shopping district!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank liyun86
Reviewed 11 November 2011

This place is hard to find. We took the Airport Shuttle Bus No. A21 and got off at Mong Kok , but after that we were totally lost, just walking up and down Argyle Street but can’t find the hotel, the entrance was not on the main road, and there's no building number for us to identify the buildings, by the time we found the place we were extremely exhausted. To save time for other travelers, here's my opinion, take the MTR to Mongkok station, exit at D2, walk straight, you will see a 7-11 across the street, you have to turn left before the 7-11, its just on your left immediately after the left turn. The whole journey should take less than 3 minutes from the D2 exit to the entrance of A Inn. Reception is on the 14th floor even though the rooms are on the 8th. Our room is just basic, and very small, but clean. There's also a small flat screen tv mounted on the wall, wifi is free. They only accept cash, so make sure you have sufficient "Cash" for your stay. Although the location is hard to find, once you found it, you can’t compliant about the location, it’s really good, short distance from MTR and with plenty of shops and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank JennyJian
Reviewed 4 November 2011

Stayed for 3 nights. The place was a little hard to find(look for the doorways at eithier side of the building) Reception is on the 14th floor (go there first) but we had a room on the 8th. The room was basic but very clean with fresh bed linen and towels. Also had a flat screen tv mounted on the wall, wifi was free and worked very well from our room.
The location is great, not far from the MTR and restraunts and shops.
The building itself is crazy, dodgy looking but weve had no trouble and it was really quiet. Queueing for the lifts gets annoying at times.
Would definatly recommened for people on low budgets like myself

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple