The hotel and staff made our Hong Kong stay of 4 nights ones to remember. We had a corner suite that was fantastic. I thought at first I would be disappointed not facing the Bay, but after seeing it at night and morning, we were definately happy. (The staff did call after about 15 minutes to say there was a cancellation of a hotel room on the Bay side. We decided to keep our suite and are so happy we did.) As the others have said, this is the best hotel ever!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong