So this was my third stay at The Upper House and it never fails to surprise and delight. From the seamless check in to the quality of the room and the service throughout TUH is undoubtedly my favourite hotel experience in the world. Cafe Gray was as buzzy and yet quality as possible; the drinks were superb and I cannot find a single area in the hotel where they can improve...maybe Nespresso machines in place of the one's in the room already?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Preferred Hotels, Ctrip TA, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Prestigia, Booking.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong