This hotel has it all - location, service, view, design, comfort. The only thing i didn't find was a swimmingpool. I used the tub in my oversized bathroom instead, having a great view over Hongkong and looking at the news on the tv.
Comfortable beds with duvet blankets, a great minibar where i prepared excellent espresso.
The hotel is placed above the pacific place mall, where you can do all shopping needed. Chanel, dior or zara, at your choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong