This boutique hotel is really very, very nice!! The rooms and bathrooms are uber sexy and trendy and this has made us come back here.
Staff is very professional and helpful.
I have a gluten intolerance so I went to their restaurant and I asked what gluten free options they could reccomend me. Upon returning to my room, I found a freshly printed gluten free menu with my name on it, so it's easier for me to decide and order food in the future. Pretty awsome service :)
I gave the hotel a 4 star rating because unlike The Shangri-La, Marriott, Conrad and Four Seasons it doesn't have direct access to the Mall. Also, it doesn't have a SPA, a swiming pool, and your dining options are pretty limited to only one restaurant/cafe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong