hotel was amazing. Rooms are modern with nice wood style. room was specious. speratre jaccuz and walk in closet. and separate bathroom. view was nice. and roomon 43 floor. GYM is nice but small. no swimming pool. that was disadvantage. Cafe grey is perfect dinner in HK. breakfast was nice but small portions,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd and Hotels.com so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong