I work one week per month in Hong Kong and have stayed in this hotel seven times. The rooms are really comfortable, the staff are extremely helpful and the views are amazing.
And nothing beats a few beers in the bath after a long day in the office looking out over the harbour and watching the telly.
At HK$150 the cheese and ham toastie in the 48th floor bar (not on the menu but available) is ridiculously expensive but this is Hong Kong!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Agoda, Expedia APAC, MrandMrsSmith, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong