My husband, nearly 2 year old son and I visited Hong Kong for first time in April. After I read other reviews, I decided to book this hotel. I'm glad I did!
The room was a bit smaller than what I saw photos but it's clean, there are absolutely everything we needed, we enjoyed very comfy bed. As we have a small toddler, the kitchen and washing machine (on the roof) were so handy. Also all hotel staff were very friendly.
A twist? It's located in a quite funky or i should say interesting area which my husband and I loved it. It's in the middle of shanghai street, there are so many interesting shops also close to jade market and Yau Ma Tei station. We visited other area but we prefer where we stayed! You can see the real hong kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CHI 279 by CHI Residences is a calm retreat from the city. Located on famous Shanghai Street, a fascinating eclectic array of shops and sights reveal the natural charm of Hong Kong. Daily, weekly and monthly rates are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your CHI Residences 279 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chi Residences 279 Hotel Hong Kong
- CHI Residences 279 Hong Kong