Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway Bay
USD 247*
USD 170*
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Conrad Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
USD 404*
USD 353*
Conrad
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
USD 240*
USD 208*
USD 236*
USD 189*
Marriott Hotels
USD 353*
USD 290*
  • Restaurant
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
USD 221*
USD 164*
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Panda Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
USD 111*
USD 80*
  • Pool
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
USD 319*
USD 267*
Travelocity
  • Pool
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
USD 74*
USD 61*
Agoda.com
1,056 results
All reviewshappy valleytimes squarecauseway baytop floorracecourse viewrooftop barrace courselee gardensbusiness hotelrain showerconnecting roomschinese restauranttram stopmtr stationexcellent staygreat roombreakfast buffet is
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2012 via mobile

Location of the crown plaza is the best in hongkong side for shopping near from big dept store like sogo , times square or designer store or DFS all in walking distance also many choice of restaurant is near by the hotel
Room is big with modern facility like home theater ipod docking , local mobile phone
Very spacious bathroom
We would like stay here again

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Wimpyjono
Reviewed 8 September 2012

After a long plane ride into Hong Kong, I arrived at the hotel at 5:00pm to find out that my room was still not ready and would not be for another hour, although check-in was supposed to be three full hours before I arrived. I was told that I could have two complimentary drinks at the rooftop bar while my room was being cleaned. When I got up to the bar, I was told I could only have complimentary soft drinks but would have to pay for my wine. Not a great welcome for a hotel guest. Once in the room, I ordered 24 hour WiFi access for 140 HKD and hooked up my laptop. I then tried to hook up my phone to the same service and was told I would have to pay another 140 HKD because it is a different device- ridiculous. Nowhere in the Terms and Conditions did it state that the rate of 140 HKD per day applies per device, and this is not the norm in most hotels. In fact, most hotels offer free WiFi service to begin with, let alone charge guests for each device. The room was a decent size and the bed was comfortable. The floor of the bathtub was peeling and the shampoo/soap in the bathroom was not replaced until the fourth day of our stay. The breakfast spread is average but the service in the restaurant is quite good. The concierge is not very knowledgeable and does not offer to call a venue when he is not sure about it, as they typically do in other hotels worldwide. Overall, the hotel is clean and comfortable but the level of service is not up to my expectations.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank msatrip
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Crowne Plaza Hotel is located one block behind Times Square. Room is great with good furnishing and room size is considered big when compared with average hotel room in Hong Kong. Location is good as there are various restaurants and convenient stores around the hotel. It takes 5 minutes walk to Times Square, 10 minutes walk to SOGO department store, 10 minutes walk to MTR subway station, 15 minutes walk to 24 hours supermarket.

If you really have to stay around Times Square area in Causewaybay, this is the hotel you should consider.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Firstly let me start by saying I would give this 3.5 stars, however since no halfs allowed I deliberated for while (few seconds).... It doesnt get 4 stars as poor recognition on PC Platinum members. It complies with the 'requirement' from IHG, but stops short of being a great hotel. THis is my third visit to this hotel. Location is great in Causeway bay and very close to Times Square and major shopping malls. Rooms are also very nicely appointed and modern.

One point of note which I see in many comments as a positive, but I have another negative side to add. The Bathroom has a huge glass shower which looks into the bedroom and bathroom, but through from the bedroom side, when you are sitting on the toilet, imagine if your partner/lover/colleague could see you in the compromised position, which is the case here. In my case it wasn't a problem, as I have always wanted to see my other half like that :)

No access to club lounge for Platinum members, very strange. Seems like the hotel uses this as a means to get people to spend more money - room upgrade sir? Pool area is quite small, but very nice on the roof level. However for a hotel of this size it has 5 sun beds, two in the pool (nice), two outside and another miles away. Breakfast not included in room (very strange for Platinum again!) and very expensive.... however nearby shops and starbucks fill that need for a fraction of the price. Very nice hotel, but could be oh so much nicer. The hotel room incidentally would get 4-5 Stars.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WorldwideTravellerRo
Reviewed 31 August 2012

What a great hotel and the staff were lovely and so helpful (one of them even wrote us a little personal note and left it for us on our departure to say what a pleasure it was to know us and that she hoped we'd be back). We had a club room on a high floor overlooking the Happy Valley racecourse and the mountains behind it. Hong Kong had a really bad Typhoon only the day before we arrived and it was still very wet and wild. The view over the mountain with the surrounding clouds was terrific.

Our room had a glass wall in the bathroom so that you could shower and look through that glass wall to the window and beyond to that beautiful view. There was also a sliding panel that shut off that glass wall if you needed privacy. A great hotel.

Room Tip: Try to get one on the Happy Valley side
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple