“Super Gin Bar”

Neighbourhood: Central
Neighbourhood: Central
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Gin is my kinda drink
Tucked away in Central, with just a door to enter, you walk into an amazing world of botanicals, great bar tenders and magical drinks.
The martini was super.
The atmosphere great.
Must return!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My partner and I decided to explore the hidden bars in HK one evening and this was our first stop for the evening. What a lovely find! We walked through a busy mall to stumble on a "doctor's office" (tip: PULL the door open to get in but do knock first!)
The gin list is huge and I mean HUGE! But the staff is super friendly and will take the time to recommend one that best suits your taste (we were not disappointed). A bit pricey but worth going if you love a good gin cocktail.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

3rd visit over 3 years. I thorougly enjoy each visit because the bar is lovely and beautiful. The staff dress like doctors and the bartenders wears name tags with a “Dr” as the prefix.

The range of Gin were excellent. The reason that I am back each year is the superb cocktsils which was concorted for me. Always amazes me that such cocktails can be realise through the skills of these young bartenders.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

First the good news. This bar has gin. A lot of gin. And that is a good thing (and probably the only reason I am writing this review.) The selection is fantastic and the bar staff know what to recommend if you fancy trying something new.

The bad news. The price is steep for what you get and the bar is very small. Then again you are in the center of Hong Kong so what do you expect?

Tip: Look for the “Dr” door and use the one on the right to gain access to the bar.

Enjoy, and #drinktastefully!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Went there together with two friends on a late Thursday afternoon.
Ordered three Hendricks and Tonic.
The drinks were all served with way too much Tonic in relation to the Gin (or too little Gin in relation to the Tonic).
It tasted like drinking a soft drink.
I recommend that you go to other bars in Hong Kong that knows how to mix drinks.