I think the room was too small as well as the bathroom but nice and clean. Nice view from 19th floor. Had a simple buffet breakfast. Too bad they have no FREE Wifi, you need to ask the front desk if you want to use the internet, you can choose from 1 hour connection, 3 hours and a 24 hours. The 24hours will cost you a 100HKD. But over all this hotel is not bad at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka West Kowloon, Hong Kong is a value hotel situated in Tai Kok Tsui, a booming new city in Kowloon. The hotel has 141 rooms that are affordable. It is only 35 minutes drive away from the Hong Kong International Airport, 8 minutes to the Mong Kok East Train Station, 10 minutes away from the China Hong Kong Ferry Terminal and within close proximity to the vibrant district of Tsim Sha Tsui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Silka West Kowloon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Kowloon Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Kowloon
- Silka West Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong