All reviews causeway bay guesthouse bathroom wifi location
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Just as the caption says, this is probably the smallest room I have ever stayed in lol. But considering typical accommodation in Hong Kong, this is probably standard. This is the second time I stayed in a guesthouse and this was smaller than the first one that I stayed in, when I walked in, it was quite a shock at how small it is. I managed to fit my small cabin case, but as soon as I put my larger case, almost had hardly any room to walk! I felt the amenities was lacking as didn't see any shampoos, shower gels, etc, so had to go back to reception and ask for some. Initially didn't have a remote control but the staff managed to give me one in the end. Apart from the tiny size, the room and bathroom was clean, room was quiet considering the area is really busy and the location was excellent with causeway bay literally on your doorstep. Overall, despite the tiny size, I still had a nice, comfortable stay.

Room tip: Don't bring too much luggage as the rooms are small.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We were a group of three. I asked for information and our contact person responded promptly. She gave us adequate directions to reach the place and check in. The entry to our rooms was through another gate. The room is a few minutes from Victoria Park and Causeway Bay MTR metro station - so location was good.

Our room was within a unit on the first floor. It was as described (it is a guest house) and as per the photos - two beds placed perpendicular to each other. The beds are probably just right for someone about 5'9'' and come with a pillow and blanket. The pillow and bed were a bit hard for our liking. A safety locker is not inside the room, but we did not ask for one either (so we would not know if there was one elsewhere). There is a water cooler with hot/cold water that is shared by 2-3 other similar rooms within this unit. The wifi was sometimes slow, but it is not a major issue.

The washroom is small but I presume this is due to Hong Kong space shortages. It came with functioning hot/cold water shower. You might want to manage your own soap, etc. Both the washroom and the room were cleaned. While we liked the accessibility and being able to return to a clean room, during our time, the window air conditioner in the room was noisier than most normal ones are. We informed the manager, and she told us that she would get it looked into later.

Checking out was a breeze too. Overall, we liked the location, cleanliness and hassle-free experience.

Room tip: If this is your first visit to HK, bring small bags
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I recently booked at Jetvan and I was not disappointed.

Room was clean and tidy. Location is perfect since it is a 5 minute walk to Causeway Bay MTR station. A short walk to Wellcome Supermarket for your needs.

If you ever want a cheap, clean and accessible place to live in HK don't forget to inquire with them.

Room tip: I got room 902 which has 2 single bed and a bathroom for HK$380
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed here everytime we travel to HK and in no doubt is still the best guesthouse.

Pros:
- excellent location, a good sized 24hr supermarket across the street (wellcome), mcdonalds about 5mins walk, mtr about 5mins
- fashion stores are just 10-15mins away, like uniqlo, h&m, g2000, one hysan mall, times square mall and other high end shops
- very peaceful and quite room to rest after a day of shopping and site seeing
- rooms are well maintained and clean
- strong wifi signal in all rooms and internet speed is very consistent
- you won't experience long waits for the elevator as the building is not crowded w/ other guesthouses

Cons:
- a bit pricey than other guesthouse, but if you consider the pros, its all worth it

Summary:
Space is a bit small but considering all the pros of this guesthouse, you won't regret it, after all you just need a decent and clean place to sleep and take a bath and you're off again anyway..
Definitely a good place to stay in HK

Date of stay: December 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2015

Better the 2nd time around indeed.

Booking: was a breeze with online confirmation through email and bank deposit or Paypal at 10% of the full price.

Service: Filipino national who has been with the company for 5 years and counting! Lilian also remembered my family from last year's trip, stating that she's Bisaya. All staff are courteous, very informative and helpful in giving neighbourhood and travel tips.

Affordable: much less than the average rentals

Location: in the heart of Causeway Bay - and within the Fashion Walk area

Cafe: Pacific Coffee concept store is just a 5 min walk away

Food: expensive restaurants nearby, but Delicious Kitchen (affordable) is just around the corner. street food vendors a few streets away but still nearby
Bus Stop: just outside said cafe

Shopping: you're in Causeway Bay!

Recommendation: bring your own toiletries, towels are good and fresh. What? Come back here? Of course!

Room tip: consider 1 person per bed. If you're on a bigger size, get the double bed for yourself
Date of stay: April 2015