“Good food and expensive”

Nakamura Tokichi (Miramar Shopping Centre)
Ranked #1,434 of 11,372 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Good green tea. You hv to order at least one menu/drink per person and also hv to pay $10 per person for the green tea.

The shop is located at Miramar2 on 3rd Floor.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I have ordered Nakamura-cha and mochi soft serve set, and they have wonderful taste. Not so many people coz its weekday. The outlet ive visited is in Miramar Shopping Centre.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We passed by here. Luckily we did not see a long line. We came here for dessert. It seems that most desert are the same but just put them in different form. The dessert is not sweet; that is what I like. I would come back again.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I went to its' dessert shop on the ground floor quite a number of times, but this time, I decided to try its' restaurant at Miramar Shopping Centre. This location is relatively new, under a year, as it was relocated from its' previous location at The One, just down the Nathan Road. Anyway, still a clean environment, not too crowded like the typical restaurant in HK. I ordered a vegetarian udon in soup that comes with a small bowl of plain white rice with some seasoning on top, and a mini dessert. The set is not very filling, honestly. And it's not cheap. BUT, the broth of the noodle in soup was so good, I finished it all up. Despite the meal is pricey for what I got, but I still left the restaurant quite happily. So, I must say the meal was good and I enjoyed it. Will I come back again? Hmmm... may be if I really crave for the clear broth or felt rich one day, then I will come back for this non-filling expensive vegetarian set.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Stumbled upon this matcha place on google, decided to give it a try but didn't expect a long queue on a random afternoon (both locals & tourists alike)

Waited close to 45min before we got seated. Couple of rules for dining there
1. Tea is chargeable at HKD10 per guest
2. Minimum order of 1 drink/dessert per guest
3. Limited to 90min dining

Desserts came quickly, the matcha soft serve was pretty decent but nothing out of the ordinary.
Perhaps worth a trip when the crowd dies off.