“Birthday dinner”

Ranked #2,393 of 11,588 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

The soup tastes rich and delicious. We ordered the dinner set and two extra desserts- chocolate ball and fruit cake. The choco ball is special for bday celebration. Service is fair with good night view.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We went here with Business Partners. Good Food, good ambience and the view is very good. If you visit HK, dont forget to visit this Restaurant. Recommended

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Hard work getting to the 20th floor. A long wait for the lifts, yes you will be required to take two.
Once you make it into the restaurant, you will find it very popular.
I ate outside on the balcony, to watch the 8pm light show across the harbour. Spectacular view!
Ok the food and service.
It was my first night in HK so I opted to play it save .I had a plater to share to start. Then a lobster linguine and a few gin and tonics. Spicy food tomorrow!
The restaurant was very busy but the service was attentive. The food was very well presented too. Food quality was a good 8.5. The staff were welcoming and seat us fast even though we hadn’t booked a table. Very impressed with that.
I would eat here again, but I would need to be teleported to the 20th floor first.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is by far the worst I ever ate.
The food is basic, pretentious, pricey and not even tasty.
The waiters, staffs were the most rude I ever met.

I recommend eating other restaurants in The One.

Lambert Gr.

1  Thank Lambert G
Reviewed 29 March 2018

visited the sky bar at around 9pm, cool place with spectacular nite view of hong kong island & Kowloon. Great place for friend and business gathering. Drink price is acceptable but the food price tag is kind of expensive, it cost us HKD 249 for a regular pizza. If the view of the nite scene can kill, so did the bill amount. Not a bad place to unwind if exclude the bill.