“Just an awesome little hour”
Review of Aqua Luna

Aqua Luna
Ranked #101 of 10,873 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: USD 20 - USD 70
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Possibly the last Chinese junk to be painstakingly handcrafted in Hong Kong, aqualuna was created using age old designs and traditional materials by an 80 year old local craftsman. Also known as “Cheung Po Tsai” in Cantonese, aqualuna is named after the infamous Cheung Chau island pirate who used to terrorize the waters. Guests are able to absorb Hong Kong’s history while enjoying the intoxicating harbour and skyline views on board. This iconic Hong Kong experience is completed by cocktails and snacks served in the boat’s large cabin and open air decks.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Spent a glorious hour or so on this trip in the sunshine.... a really nice pleasant way of seeing the harbour... very relaxing.... would definitely be a go to trip if I went to Hong Kong again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We had a good experience with this cruise. It really gave us a bird's eye view of Hong Kong from the harbour. We only wish we could be there in the night to enjoy the city lights.
With a connecting flight in the evening I guess this is all we could do to see Hong Kong closer.
The vegetarian menu could have been much better though!

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Boarding is either at Peir 9 on HK island or one can get on/off across the harbor at the pomanade. The boat is scenic similar to a Junk. 1 beverage is included in the evening cruise and it was comfortable in terms of the number of people on board during my cruise. After sunset in Feb. the wind and chill coming off the harbor make me glad I dressed in layers and had gloves.

Of course the main reason to go is to enjoy the show!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

After a very tiring day of touring the city, we booked a sunset cruise at Aqua Luna.

I got a bit worried when I saw how long the line was.

It’s a good throng that there’re were enough seats for all of us. It was very comfortable too.

The drinks served was refreshing.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Just enough time on the cruise to enjoy a drink and see the Symphony of Lights from the water. I'd include this as a must-do for first-time visitors. Take a jacket.