“Half day tour of Great Wall”
Review of Jacks Beijing Tour

Jacks Beijing Tour
Ranked #59 of 444 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Your dream vacation is only an email or a call away. Do not hesitate to come and join us on an exciting day tour. We can tailor a tour for you to fit to your time and schedule and what you want to see. We are sensitive to your needs. Jacks Tour is a friend helping you to cross the Chinese language and cultural barriers. Bringing special insight into the local way of life.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Where to start .... Jack was really great at staying in touch through the booking process letting us know what to expect and when. On arrival at Beijing, Jenny our interpreter was waiting with a great big smile on her face, so welcoming. Mr Young was our driver for the day, he was great, driving in Beijing didn’t look easy but Mr Young made the trip to the Great Wall very safely and efficiently. Jenny was great at updating us on the sites as we travelled and sharing the story of the Great Wall. We stopped for lunch at the foot of the Great Wall. The food was delicious and the service friendly and although it snowed we had an amazing day. Would highly recommend, thanks to Jack, Jenny and Mr Young !

All reviews
"forbidden city"
in 38 reviews
"ming tombs"
in 11 reviews
"spoke very good english"
in 5 reviews
"hour layover"
in 8 reviews
"friendly guide"
"hotel lobby"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"driver mr"
"birds nest"
"beijing airport"
in 4 reviews
"an amazing experience"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

What an amazing experience. My guide Da was so sweet, my driver, Mr Suhn kind and attentive. They made my two day tour unforgettable. I would highly recommend a private tour. Especially if you are a solo traveler.

1  Thank Randy R
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

excellent experience, prompt reaction when booking via email, personal approach and helpful guide Merry

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I and my wife, both senior citizens, were traveling from Houston to Mumbai through Beijing and had a 15 hour layover at Beijing between flights. We had booked a half day Great Wall tour with Jack's Beijing The. Earlier they had given me all information and answered all my queries through several emails answered promptly.
When we landed at defining, we could not know where to get the transit visa since no body spoke or understood English. Though it was before day break, I called Mr. Jack. He promptly responded and explained to the person handling wheel chair what to do. Thereafter everything was easy.
The tour guide Mary received us half an hour before time. She was an excellent guide and made us very comfortable.
I will gleefully recommend Jacks Beijing Tour to anyone who is looking for travel assistance in Beijing.

1  Thank Suryakanta D