Review Highlights
Layover tour

Had a great time in Beijing with a 15 hour layover. Mary was our guide and she was very... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
jessicam2572016
Anaheim, California
via mobile
Great service and friendly staff

I contacted Jack only a day before I had to leave Beijing and he responded immediately and we... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Zane G
via mobile

All reviews jade factory tea house tea ceremony beijing tour contacted jack summer palace tea tasting forbidden city responded immediately ming tombs spoke very good english friendly guide hour layover an amazing guide beijing airport hotel lobby birds nest
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

What an amazing experience. My guide Da was so sweet, my driver, Mr Suhn kind and attentive. They made my two day tour unforgettable. I would highly recommend a private tour. Especially if you are a solo traveler.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank RandyR591
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

excellent experience, prompt reaction when booking via email, personal approach and helpful guide Merry

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I and my wife, both senior citizens, were traveling from Houston to Mumbai through Beijing and had a 15 hour layover at Beijing between flights. We had booked a half day Great Wall tour with Jack's Beijing The. Earlier they had given me all information and answered all my queries through several emails answered promptly.
When we landed at defining, we could not know where to get the transit visa since no body spoke or understood English. Though it was before day break, I called Mr. Jack. He promptly responded and explained to the person handling wheel chair what to do. Thereafter everything was easy.
The tour guide Mary received us half an hour before time. She was an excellent guide and made us very comfortable.
I will gleefully recommend Jacks Beijing Tour to anyone who is looking for travel assistance in Beijing.

1  Thank Suryakanta D
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My plans changed, changed, and then changed again. Jack managed every problem I have him. The actual tour was great. Wallace was very knowledgeable and very friendly. He adapted the plans as I needed them. His motto was that he was not happy unless I was happy. He achieved his goal. I was very happy.

1  Thank steven-from-Seattle
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The 2 day tour far exceeded our expectations and was a fantastic value for everything that is included. Jack is very responsive and accommodating when booking your tour and everything can be reserved through email (recommended).

Our tour guide, Dana, made the tour much more enjoyable. She is very knowledgeable on all of the sites we visited and had a great sense of humor. We went to 6 different locations throughout the 2 days and felt it was the perfect balance. We had a private group of 10 people and everyone was fully satisfied with everything. Dana was great at keeping us on schedule without ever making it feel rushed.

The price included all transportation to each site (they will pick you up and drop you off pretty much anywhere you specify), lunch for each day, and all admission costs to each site. We were suspicious with the prices at the Jade factory, but it turned out that is probably the best value for Jade in China. At least do some research on prices before you go, we had no idea Jade was so expensive. Be prepared for A LOT of walking!

You will not be disappointed if you book your tour with Jack. I used him based on a friend's recommendation and loved everything about it.

1  Thank Spud44139