1,776 results
All reviewsforbidden cityaston martinlei gardenfloor to ceiling windowsstar hotelconcierge deskbeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetexecutive roomfine hotelsubway stationnight markethotel restaurantsroom temperaturewangfujing shopping streetlobby loungedim sum
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I can't imagine what kind of places people who give this place 4 stars are used to saying in...This place is amazing. This was the perfect place to overcome jet lag with its luxurious bed and lovely ameneties. Huge room, great climate control, beautiful bathroom, great (and free) wi-fi.

The large indoor pool is beautiful and we nearly had it to ourselves. It was a great way to keep from napping.

Their expansive breakfast buffet was outstanding (perhaps the best we've seen in all our travels). Western, Asian, and European options were all plentiful and delicious.

Hotel provided two bottles of water a day, as even here, tap water is not potable.

Afternoon tea is available, accompanied by a beautiful pianist in the lobby. Great location close to Wang Fu Jing street (pedestrian street) and Forbidden City. Not a budget option, but highly recommended if it's in your price range.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Uli A, Resident Manager at Regent Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear AWeekOrAWeekend,
thank you so much for your praise and encouraging words. I am delighted to see your stay with us at Regent Beijing was enjoyable and exceeded your expectations. It seems you had the opportunity to explore Beijing from our central location and used the hotel facilities to relax and recharge after a long day of sightseeing. I hope you will visit us again when your travels bring you to Beijing.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

We arrived at Beijing International and as arranged, Regent Beijing picked us up. We were offered a room upgrade and we are happy to have taken it. This included breakfast, cocktails, refreshments and other complimentary services. I believe we had the Executive Room for 2 people. It was spacious and it was a nice change to have more square footage. We had stayed in other East Asian hotels prior to arriving in Beijing and the rooms there were smaller than what North Americans are accustomed to. It was a good decision to upgrade because we didn't see any breakfast places around our hotel nor were there really convenient or grocery stores nearby. Hence, the cocktail hours and refreshments were appreciated when we needed a beverage or snack before heading back out for dinner. The staff was friendly too. Housekeeping always greeted us in either English or Mandarin. Although staff was limited in their ability to speak English, they tried to assist. Concierge looked after us especially when our connecting flight home was delayed. My phone connection with an English speaking airline representative didn't go well so the concierge manager (Yina...I think that was her name) made sure they spoke to a Mandarin airline representative to help me sort out our connecting flight. Reception was also attentive. They knew it was my mom's birthday and arranged to have cake sent up to us to celebrate her 70th! As for public transportation, there is a subway station right next door to us. It connects to other lines so very convenient to find your way to local sites. I would suggest you join a tour for The Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall. Tour guides can pick you up from the lobby or Regent's concierge can assist you. They provided directions to some of the places that we explored on our own.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear MM6677,
thank you for your detailed review and praise for our team and facilities. I am happy to see our colleagues taking good care of you and making sure that you were assisted at all times. Please do recommend us to your friends and family and visit us again when your travels bring you to Beijing. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel with good restaurants and fantastic location. The English language skills of the staff are somewhat limited but the staff tries very hard to provide superb service. I had an Executive room which was spacious and well appointed.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Uli A, Resident Manager at Regent Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear pwdrosos,
thank you for taking the time sharing your comments and feedback with us. I am glad that our colleagues' service and attention to providing the best service to our guests, impressed you. At Regent Beijing we believe that a smile and caring attitude is the first and most important step our colleagues provide when they interact with our guests. I am glad that even if we have areas where we will continue to improve the English speaking skills of the team, we were able to make up for it with our friendly and caring attitude and friendly smiles. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Very relaxing stay at the Regent with attentive staff, room with a view from the bathtub and relaxing Happy Hour. From the time of arrival at the front portico concourse we encountered very friendly and attentive staff. The room was well appointed with desk and floor to ceiling windows for unobstructed views. The bathroom and bathtub instead of being dark and isolated had magnificent views through the room to the outside world.
Happy Hour in the Executive lounge is relaxing and elegantly catered for.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear jsc86023,
thank you for your very positive and friendly review of your stay at Regent Beijing. It fills me with happiness to see that you had a great time with us and all our colleagues as well as the facilities of the hotel impressed you. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to Beijing again.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Today I try the Spa at Regent Hotel.. Jade Nr. 22 was the masseuses. I ask for a stronger massage and she was really professional, very skilled. The smell from the oil was fantastic. I feel very relaxed after the massage and will definitely come again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Uli A, Resident Manager at Regent Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear johannes333,
thank you for you positive feedback and recommendation. I will forward this to our spa colleagues. They will be very happy to read your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.