See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Stayed for 3 nights in this hotel with my two daughters. It was a spacious 3 bedroom appartement with 2 bathrooms, living room, dining area, and fully equipped kitchen. Including washing machine. It seemed to me it was recently renovated.

Unfortunately during my stay I broke my ankle in Beijing. The staff was very helpful to us.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank BePu
Reviewed 14 September 2015

My flight got 2 hours delayed when I was flying from Chongqing to Beijing. I reached this hotel at around 1:30 early morning and was very pissed off.. however when I checked in the room I felt so relaxed and I could have a very good and sound sleep.. Very good room service, Perfect for a family or group of friends. Many shopping malls around. But could not find any Indian Restaurant in the radius of 1 km. anyways overall a good hotel to stay.

Room Tip: Quiet rooms, nice view from 23rd floor
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I stayed in century towers for two months this past summer and after the first couple of weeks, a rotting smell began to seep through the apartment. After having cleaned everything in the apartment, it was clear that the smell was not going away. Our roommates and I identified the source of the smell so we called a mechanic to come up to investigate. Imagine his surprise when he pulled out a foot-and-half long rotting fish found behind our heating vent.
The mechanic proceeded to point to the drainage pipe outside the window - I don't speak Chinese but it looked like he was trying to explain how the fish might have accessed our room. Beijing is a crazy place, but I'm fairly confident that fish do not rain down from the sky and find their way into your heating unit via drainage pipes.
But we're still unsure.
Perhaps the previous occupants left a surprise for us before they left, or someone gained entry to our apartment during our stay to pull a prank - neither explanation is particularly comforting.
Besides the olfactory torture I endured during this episode, century towers is an adequate place to rest your head at night. If you're looking to maintain good hygiene, this is not your place.
But make no mistake, raining fish might exist. The struggle is real.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank shadowfaxtrotter
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Positives:
* The room was large. A 3 x bedroom apartment with two bathrooms, lounge room area, kitchen and 3 x balconies
* The room was clean (once you looked through the "tiredness" of the room) and was cleaned daily..
* Close to Subway (Shuangjing Station - Line 10)
* Price (we had 5 x people - 3 x adults and 2 x children) and the price was a little over $100 per night.
* 7eleven downstairs, McDonalds, Starbucks, Shopping centre across the road.
Negatives:
* The place is old and tired.
* The staff are not very friendly and have very limited english, but it was not an issue for me as i did not really need to communicate with them.

I have stayed at much better accommodation, but would come back due to the size of the apartment that houses an entire family for cheaper than 1 x hotel room.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank AussieMick73
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Actually it is not a real hotel, but more a serviced apartment.
The rooms are very spacious, which itself is great and it was more or less clean, but the sink was dripping, the toilet paper holder was attached to the wall with scotch, but the worst was the staff. horrible, unfriendly people. No service at all and you always get the impression that they are pissed or in a bad mood.
So if I should go back to Beijing, I will definitely stay in another hotel.

Room Tip: choose another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family