All reviewsvisiting beijing for the first timespacious bathroomchief conciergecigarette smellspeak some englishgreat hotelwake up callthe hotel staffthe air conditioningswimming poolnext morningpeking duckbusiness tripguochinagymthermostat
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Stayed here on a business trip. A little far from the central area but reasonable for the price. Staff here speak some English so I was able to get by, but overall wasn't able to answer some of my questions. Room itself is very nice. Bed was comfortable and bath was clean. It didn't get that extra star because the toilet had a funny smell. Not sure it was just this room, the plumbing or what but I rushed out the bathroom asap when done.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Tangla T, Director of Sales & Marketing at Tangla Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Tangla Hotel Beijing and taking your time to share your feedback with us.
Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience caused. We would like to assure you that we have communicated your feedback with concerned department and corrective actions have been taken.
Thank you once again for your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again. Thank you!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Tangla Hotel as part of wider teip to China and we were there for 3 nights. Once we arrived we recieved a free upgrade due to overbooking, which was great. The room was on the top floor and was very big and overall a great room.

However, the room absolutely stunk of smoke and was very hot. The air con wasnt working so we had to open a window - which did help to clear the smell a bit.

Location is pretty average, not near any of the main tourist attractions, but is a short metro journey away from the main spots.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Tangla T, Director of Sales & Marketing at Tangla Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Tangla Hotel Beijing and taking your time to share your feedback with us.
Please accept our apology for any inconvenience caused. We would like to assure you that we have communicated your comment with the concerned dapartment and corrective actions have been taken.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

If talk about the furniture, restaurant and location it feels luxurious. The breakfast is tasty and the space for both rooms and restaurants are huge. However in terms of experiences, I personally hard to fell luxurious in my room.

I rarely found smart toilet in hotel room which is quite intersting for me. Regardless there are some details that really bothers me in terms of cleanliness. I found some hairs in my clean towel and when I fill the bath tub, the are many dust and dirt that floating in the bathtub and not just that, the bath salt is drying and sticking therefore stopping me to take a bath.

When I move to shower, suddenly the bottle holder fell of when I am in the middle of my shower, afterwards I found the hairdryer in my room is broken, I ask reception for a working one it ended never come to my room because it is too long (more than 45 min) and I have to leave for a seminar. The bed is great however my room is not as feel as luxurious as it is (I feel the room is a little outdated).

I must admit the staff is very helpful and I notice that they are stepping up the game by hiring expats and adding another perspective, the service is very nice in the restaurant and there is one restaurant staffs from Germany (I forgot his name) is very communicative and have excellent service. I hope Tangla Beijing can step up their game in the future.

Room Tip: Deep Clean
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Tangla T, Director of Sales & Marketing at Tangla Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review regarding Tangla Hotel Beijing. Although we sincerely appreciate your kind praises about the rooms, restaurants and location, we were disappointed to learn about the challenges you experienced within your stay. I have addressed all the points in your review with our hotel management team in order to prevent similar events from reoccurrence. We are sorry for the inconveniences you have experienced. I hope we may be able to present the choices to you on a future occasion and redeem our reputation. Look forward to your revisit and witness our efforts.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 February 2018

We stayed at the Tangla Hotel for two nights, we had a lovely suite. Our stay would not have been as perfect if it weren't for Sebastian and another German waiter who worked at the Restaurant of the second floor (who had my double expresso ready the moment I walked in the restaurant!), they were perfect and soooo helpful in every way.
I called the hotel from Hong Kong and asked for the Concierge, Sebastian, answered all my questions... I had no idea how to get to the hotel or anything else for that matter. Thanks to Sebastian I got to the hotel with no problem, I had the address in Chinese to show the driver etc... Thank you again to these two lovely young men The Tangla Hotel is lucky to have you!

Room Tip: Look for Sebastian and the German waiter on the second floor restaurant, they will go out of their way to help you and serve you!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vsaeme
Tangla T, Director of Sales & Marketing at Tangla Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Tangla Hotel Beijing!

We are very glad to know that our staff and service helped in making your visit enjoyable. Meanwhile, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations.

Thank you again for your feedback and support and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Close to many sites you would want to see and that is an advantage with BJ traffic
As usual for me it is the staff that makes a big difference in hotels and their willingness to help was evident everywhere. Most evident was the assistance I received from a young man interning from Germany, Jonas who spoke excellent English and helped me greatly at the extensive breakfast buffet 4 different mornings.
He was helpful not only in food selection but when asked about places in the capital to see either either knew or found out from some of the Chinese staff he knew who spoke English
It’s this type of service that makes a difference when traveling on business or pleasure

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JIM K
Tangla T, other at Tangla Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your highly recommendation of Tangla Hotel Beijing!
We are so honored to learn you had a pleasant stay with us, and that our talents were able to fulfill all your needs.
Thank you again for your feedback and support! We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.