1,247 results
All reviewsmassage chairmanager chrisart piecescontemporary artsalvador dalihotel tourandy warholparkview greenmiami suiteprivate poolshopping mallunique hoteltoto toiletpresidential suiterain showerhigh end mallfavorite hotel
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I had wonderful time at this beautiful hotel and even more caring and lovin attendants like katrina which resembled me a true friend not only a lovely person serving the guests. I think i will be a frequent guest to this hotel both to enjoy the ambiance and lovely katrina.❤️

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Dany L, General Manager at Hotel Eclat Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear mahshadshahbazi,

We are most grateful for your kind effort in sharing your experience with us at Hotel Éclat Beijing. It is our honour to have had the opportunity to serve you and and we will be sure to share your welcome remarks with our colleague katrina. We look forward to welcoming you back so that we can look after you again!

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2018

1. I carried 4 luggages when I was leaving, unbelievably, the lobby boy just looked at me and stood there??

2. When cleaning the table at breakfast, a waitress carrying dishes from other table came to me, and piled her dishes on mine first, then collected them away together. Indeed, I can understand her way with higher efficiency, but it's really impolite putting other's used dishes in front of me.

After all, properties are good enough, especially those ornamental artworks.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lobozhang
Dany L, General Manager at Hotel Eclat Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear lobozhang,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Hotel Éclat Beijing.

We’re delighted to learn that you were pleased with our facilities. Your comments encourage us and we are delighted to see you point out our art collection, which is really unique from other hotels.

I note your comments regarding the service you experienced at reception and lounge which will be shared with the relevant departments. Please accept my apologies - this is unexpected and unusual. If there is anything we can do to make your future stays more comfortable, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 12 August 2018

This is my family’s first time in Beijing. The Hotel Eclat has been fantasic. I would like to start with ,Katrina- She went out of her way to give us a tour of the art on all the floors and the history of the hotel. This changes the way you feel “ Ask for a tour” . Eason Lu , was always available for booking tours and friendly. Mars the bartender, we will miss dearly! And Roy the F&B manager always made it a point to say hello and laugh with us. The staff alone is worth the stay. The hotel will be on our list to come back .Great breakfast, great shopping, great location, great rooms. We had a room with a huge balacany- last but not least wonderful bedding( we slept so well)

Stayed: August 2018

Dear creativecontrol,

I would like to show our appreciation for staying with us, and for sharing your experiences, thank you.

We are deeply honoured to receive such high recognition by you as a “ECLAT Beijing Exceptional Service” and our team will be still strive to provide the highest quality service for our guests. Indeed, as you can see, our hotel is conveniently located in the award-winning Parkview Green in the CBD. Our guests are always attracted by the artwork in the hotel which includes the largest private Dali collection in China. We’re delighted to learn that you are pleased with the facilities in the room –which are carefully prepared for our guests.

Thank you again for your recommendation and your kind words will provide a good reference for other guests! On behalf of the entire team at Hotel Éclat Beijing, we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2018

This hotel is a must if visiting Beijing- Great location, WONDERFUL staff. Breakfast is perfect! We are staying 8 days- Today we had a tour of all the floors - Thank you "KATRINA" she made our day ! You MUST have a tour of the history and the art work( it will blow you away) .. its breathtaking. The hotel is solid glass,and took 14 years to build- the sun can shine through .It has a Beverly Hills style shopping mall on 2 or 3 of the floors. Walk, to the famous silk market for shopping and tailors. We are staying in Beijing for 3 1/2 more weeks.. Sad to leave this hotel...

Room Tip: We had a room with a terrace- they are large and beautiful 16th floor
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Minette L,

We truly appreciate your kind efforts for sharing your stay experience during your first visit to Beijing on TripAdvisor. As you can see, our hotel is the largest private Dali’s art collection in China, and many guests are surprised by these artworks. Also, we have convenient transportation and proud to be located at the Parkview Green.

We have different theme suits and I learn that you enjoyed our semi-buffet breakfast, which are really worth to try. It is our great honor to be able to serve our guests and you words will be shared with our colleagues who you mentioned.

Our team hopes to serve you again in Hotel Éclat Beijing and wish you all the best!

Sincerely regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Staff is always very helpful. Hotel is in a great location in Beijing. Easily accessible from the airport. Rooms are always very clean and air conditioning works well. I stay at this hotel every time I am in Beijing.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear mritchey2018,

Greetings from Hotel Éclat Beijing!

We are delighted to see your feedback on TripAdvisor and more so to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us! As you mentioned, our hotel has very convenient transportation and many guests are surprised by our artwork collection. We’re also delighted to learn how pleased you are with our service – thank you for highlighting our rooms.

Thank you very much for your kind words about our team which I will happily pass on. We look forward to welcoming you back again!

With my personal regards,