“Good one”
Review of Baihe Vegetarian

Baihe Vegetarian
Ranked #183 of 12,890 Restaurants in Beijing
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: http://www.theveggiebus.org/beijing.htmlhttps://www.google.com/search?q=Baihe+Vegetarian
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

It's a great place to go if you are vegetarian, I always have lunch. Today's nosing, but still a good idea:)

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I have been in Beijing for many years but never heard about this place. My friend was suggesting it. The menu has a large selection of different kinds vegetarian food. Supposed to be organic. We were 4 people and ordered 10 dishes and it was way too much... everything I tasted was super good.
The restaurant is in a hutong so I used my apple map to find it. The nearest subway will be beixinqiao.
It is a beautiful restaurant and we were lucky to get a table outside in the courtyard. There were mosquitoes but we could borrow the mosquito spray from the staff. I am happy to have discovered this place.. will go back for sure.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Great for vegetarians
Food was delicious
Spicy
Well prepared
Great surroundings for a meal
Personal dining in traditional surroundings
Service was prompt and fast

Recommend this place

1  Thank Docks1702
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I was excited to find a vegetarian restaurant near where I was staying but it ended as soon as I went inside.
The only pro is the setting - the restaurant seating is interesting and feels cozy.

Once I was seated it took them several minutes (over 15) to get me their touch notebooks (menu and placing order) to place the order. Once I placed the order on my notebooks, it took another several minutes for someone to come and pick my order. Several minutes later, the server comes by and spoke very limited English and told me that they did not have the dishes I ordered and that I had to order something else.
I found other things on the menu and revised my order on the notepad. Again several minutes later, now another server comes by and tells me again that what I had ordered was not available that night and I had to change my order again. I was very hungry and frustrated by now. But I patiently changed my order on the notebook again, and waited for my food.
Now minutes later, a server brings a huge bottle of beer over to me and I politely said that I had not ordered any drinks. She go upset and angry saying I had ordered it. I told her I had not ordered it and she should go check my order on the notebook. She took it back and came back to tell me that yes I had not ordered that. Please note I was not given water even till now and I had to ask for water now.
My waiting continues and it was about an hour now when my food arrived. I was super hungry and excited - I started eating my food and it was terrible. I am surprised to see the reviews here. I have been a vegetarian all my life and this was one of the worst places I have eaten at (and I travel a lot and am very flexible with my food, definitely not a food snob).
There are many many options where you can find way better vegetarian options (in other restaurants) in this Hutong neighborhood.
The service was terrible and so was the food - I would not recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank CAManSon
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Food was interesting and sauces were perfect. The menu has enough variety of food choices to keep everyone happy. And the price point is good value for money.

Been to Baihe Vegetarian? Share your experiences!