its a solid four star, not five. like all chinese hotels, slightly rough around the edges but overall just fine unless you are dismayed about the light fixture being off centre in the washrooms sorta thing.
very good location. mediocre gym. helpful staff. great breakfast buffet (normally included in room price). great shopping near by. people who complain about this place are whiners. I wouldn't hesistant too stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on bustling Wangfujing Avenue, Crowne Plaza Beijing stands in the heart of the city s vibrant shopping and international business centers, such as Oriental Plaza, Financial Street and CBD. The hotel is Just 45 minutes drive from Beijing International Airport and 15 minutes from Beijing Railway Station with easy highway access to Shenyang, Tianjin and Shijiazhuang. Just a 10-minute stroll or taxi ride will bring you to the magnificent Forbidden City and other historical landmarks including Tiananmen Square, Great Hall of the People, Temple of Heaven and Lama Temple.At each memorable day s end, ours is a familiar, friendly face welcoming you with all the comforts of home. In Beijing, you ll agree that The Place To Meet is Crowne Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Ctrip TA, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Agoda, Wotif.com, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Hotel Beijing
- Beijing Crowne Plaza
- Crown Plaza Beijing
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Beijing