“Lunchtime drinks ”

Blue Frog (Sanlitun Tai Koo Li)
Ranked #112 of 12,998 Restaurants in Beijing
Cuisines: American, Fast food, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Beijing Workers' Sports Complex
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

First sunny Saturday lunch so thought it we be a good place to go for outside drinks. Thought pims would be a great drink for the sunshine. How wrong could they get a drink, bringing it without any accompaniments I.e. neat out of the bottle, but hey if you’re not used to a drink fair enough. The problem was when we asked it to be changed the tutting and dismissive attitude of the bar staff and manager was disappointing. If you want a summer drink go for a cocktail not a pims.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The place was super busy for happy hour but then quickly thinned out. The food was good and the drinks were also very acceptable. There was a good range of both food and drinks and what was served to us was all good. Service was friendly and efficient once the happy hour crowd had thinned. Enjoyed our visit and would go back.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

During my gap year in Beijing, this restaurant might be the Restaurant I visited the most. I went here every time I was in sanlitun, had cravings for burgers or just after shopping. It’s a chill place to go with friends, have good western food and a nice view to the bar street. It’s almost always busy at night and afterwards you can go out Bcs all the best clubs are in the area of blue frog in sanlitun! The mini burgers are my favorite bcs they are cute and delicious!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The previous review is correct. I have been here twice with a friend who likes coming here very much, but her burger is always half cooked with a heated up frozen bun. On my first visit I was served terriaki chicken in a bowl with a spoon and the meat was off, like it had been sitting in the fridge for 5 days. Gordon Ramsey would have a field day here!

Reviewed 2 March 2018

where do I start, I was served a burger that was pink in the middle, not even a little pink I am talking chunks of uncooked beef in the center and still cold. When asking the server about it...... dazed and confused look. Do yourself a favor...... go somewhere else.

1  Thank AlexanderP3535