Open today: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm

from USD 36.00
from USD 184.31
from USD 219.00
1,331 results
All reviews vip seats box office young performers human body acts performance stunts talented circus stage rows tickets audience costumes yuan china
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2019

I went to the 4pm showing to great out of the 38 degree heat for a little while, and I'm very glad I did. Amazing, talented performances made for a very enjoyable hour or so. I got the cheapest ticket, and still had a very good view.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 19 June 2019 via mobile

Chaoyang Theater is a a great activity to do with the whole family. The feats of acrobatic skill by such young performers are outstanding. At times, I held my breath watching and was thrilled with their bravery and obvious training.

If you have members of your group who are sound sensitive, earplugs would be recommended...the music is extremely loud. For those with anxiety around germs, the theater is pretty dated and tired. It did not feel grimy, but it also did not feel clean.

I highly recommend this activity. Just be sure to give yourself plenty of time to get there (over an hour if staying outside of the Chaoyang area) because showtimes happen around rush hour. We were stuck in traffic for over an hour the first night and arrived 30min late. The box office graciously moved our tickets to the following night so that we could see the whole show.

Reviewed 15 June 2019 via mobile

We went to the 4pm show with our 7 and 11 year old children. Everyone loved it. Amazing talent and very entertaining.

Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

Touristy it might be (mostly non-Chinese people here), but you'll soon stop worrying about who else is in the audience and start freaking about about how incredible and reckless this amazing acrobatics show is! The show consists of different troupes given 5-10min slots to show their best tricks, and you left to enjoy the incredible sequence that lasts just over one hour.

1  Thank tommij293
Reviewed 17 May 2019

This acrobatic show was great value for money. We paid around $50 Aud but were delighted with the variety and content of the show.
The show went for around an hour and was thoroughly entertaining. I would definitely recommend this show.

Date of experience: April 2019