All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotelembassy arearooms are spaciousbusiness tripbreakfast and dinnerseparate showerairport expresschinese restaurantring roadsubway stationtaxigymchinaembassiesjessiestarbucks
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very decent but sometimes there is no food that looks very good but usually I find something to eat. The greetings are very nice when you arrive or walk into the club lounge. But when you write a note that says please do not recycle bottles they disappear but you can hide them in a cabinet and they wouldn’t know.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

The amazing executives lounge really impressed me. I really appreciate the staffs, Catherine, Bella and Nicole, which help me a lot during my stay. As a platinum member, I also enjoy the happy hour with fresh cocktails made by the staffs. Love it and I hope to stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great location and room size, huge bathroom with shower and tub. Beijing bistro had a great breakfast buffet. Friendly staff and attentive maid and laundry service. Executive lounge was well stocked and clean. Gym was being remodeled so we used an outside gym they had set up.

During rush hour (both am and pm) it was very very difficult to get a taxi and since we do not have a Chinese bank account we could not use Uber. Allow your self extra time if you need to be anywhere during rush hour!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My experience at this hotel was exceptional. Everyone went out of their way to make sure I had a comfortable stay. Jessica and Moira took very good care of me in the lounge. Language was not a problem for me at this hotel. The floor to ceiling windows were a big plus in the rooms. There are 3 restaurants on site that give traditional Chinese cuisine and American fare. One is Cantonese, one is a buffet and the other is Japanese. I only ate breakfast at the buffet. It was a little high priced but extensive. I wish the menus were available online or in the room. I did order room service as well and found it to be very good. One tip- ask for a fan if you run hot because the rooms can be a little stuffy. They brought me a dehumidifier and fan. It did the trick!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The crew here is top. They're kept busy, but always have time to assist. Driver was great. Doormen were helpful. Drinks were offered at check in. Had a loud neighbor in the first room and the crew easily helped me change to another floor. Lounge was clean, open, and the crew was great. They need more seating up there... but I don't know where they'd put it. Rooms were clean and crew there was on top of everything. Daily breakfast was steadily good quality and plentiful. Check-out was seamless. I don't know what more could be asked. Thanks for a pleasant trip.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business