1,715 results
All reviewsgold loungesilk marketgold levelcut restaurantgold junior suitenespresso machinejohn spoonerbusiness districtpeking duckclub floorlobby loungespecial thanksconcierge teamsubway stationwonderful hotelwould highly recommend this hotelforbidden city
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I had a wonderful stay at the Fairmont Beijing, my room was amazing and very comfortable. I loved the lounge area, dressing room and especially the bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet. The heated toilet seat was very welcome after a freezing cold day walking along the Great Wall. My double bed was luxurious I would highly recommend this hotel.
I enjoyed the executive lounge and the choice of food and drink was excellent, the hosts were very friendly and knowledgeable too.

Room Tip: Executive rooms are worth the upgrade
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
MateiSavescu, Front Office Manager at Fairmont Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Flo_1369,

Thank you very much for choosing Fairmont Beijing!I am very happy to know that you had a great experience with us. Hope to see you again in Beijing.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Wonderful hotel in heart of Beijing. Staff very helpful, especially John Spooner, who assisted with wifi issues and Mr Rain who allowed us to substitute a soda for breakfast (without charge), since we are not coffee drinkers. Breakfast was excellent with wide variety. Ate dinner twice from set menu in Lunar restaurant and enjoyed both.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
MateiSavescu, Front Office Manager at Fairmont Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear disneypapa,

Thanks a lot for taking time to write a review about your stay with Fairmont Beijing on Tripadvisor! I am happy to know that you enjoyed stay. Your kind compliments have been shared with John and team, they are all pleased.
Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Staff was nice and helpful ,they easily understand english .During my checkout at 5.30 AM I asked for breakfast packed and they immediately arranged for me otherwise I would have been hungry till reaching airport food court.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
MateiSavescu, Front Office Manager at Fairmont Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear sameerkumary,

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I stayed in a gold junior suite where the accommodation was excellent. Access to the gold lounge made business working easy. The restaurants and food offering was high quality. location is perfect for business meetings and visiting clients.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Gordon P,

Thank you very much for sharing such a great review with us and fellow travelers on TripAdvisor.I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us, We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back soon, on your next trip to Beijing.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The location is simple and easy to get around Beijing by foot or train. If you have the opportunity to stay in the Fairmont Gold room, just do it and treat yourself. the food in Lunar 8 is impeccable some of the best Sushi I had in Beijing.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo