(1) Problem with Check-in: different price than offered and arranged on phone reservation.
(2) Room on non-smoking floor but smelled like smoking lounge and was equipped with ashtray.
(3) Shower door broken and water temperature changed permanently. Empty and unplugged minibar in room (?), no hairdryer in bathroom.
(4) Hotspring entries and all attractions were guaranteed to be included in the rate. In fact we had to pay for every single attraction (boat, mud bath, skin treatment, hire of "private" hotspring pond)
(5) The room rate includes only single-entry ticket for the hotsprings which is ridiculous. If you stay in the hotel you expect multiply entries during your stay.
(6) There was Western breakfast guaranteed by the receptionist but there was no. The Chinese style breakfast was a terrible mush of several times warmed up food with a poor quality. Even me as China expatriate for 3 years I prefered to get out hungry. There were no drinks offered at breakfast. For a glas of instant coffee I paid CNY 10.
(7) Only advantage: Hotspring is close to Beijing city center. I have been to a few hotspring resorts in China but this was the worst of them so far.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Ctrip TA so you can book your Longmai Hotspring Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.