See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2014

If you accept a bit compromise in quality then you can't beat the price/location offer of this hotel. It's a budget place, very small rooms, oldish, basic but clean. Near lots of embassies and quite a few restaurants, a short walk from the subway and not too far from tiananmen.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2014

It locates a bit away from underground, but still within an acceptable walking distance. Newly re-modeled, good in concept, however poor completion in detail. I like the area of dinning room, the big wide windor brings in lights, make the area looks more morden.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I booked this hotel for friends who were coming to visit. It is tucked back behind a building, across from the St Regus and right behind a Starbucks. The room and bathroom were clean. There is a little coffee shop that has a simple Chinese breakfast. Since there is a Starbucks right outside the door, you might want to go there for breakfast.
It is a very quiet hotel and my guests got a good night's sleep.
I suspect they speak on Chinese here, so if you can't speak Chinese, another hotel would be better.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank TinChina
Reviewed 18 August 2013

No doubt its located at very prime place but over all service and quality is very poor. Right from reception and service is very below standards of any hotel. Honestly I would not recommend as just to quote an example, I did not have good service when I asked for and unfortunately I had another problem everytime when I go out, when I come back Key will not work and I have to come all the way to reception to correct none to help even to be concern when customer raised us several times.. I would strongly recommend Starway management lookinto this problem.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This is a fine hotel convenient to restaurants, markets, subway, Starbucks ( is that an asset for you?) and it is quiet. Nothing fancy. Small - very small rooms. No real amenities. I don't remember breakfast - so either it was not memorable or did not exist.
But for the price - it can't be beat!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business