All reviewschina grillseparate elevatorrain showerfloor lobbytop floornespresso machinehuge bathtubcorner roomguest roomscctv towerlocker roomhigh end mallthe central business districtchina worldbusiness hotelamazing hotelfitness center
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

All things good but service slow and sometimes no English.
Pool nice but massage and SPA not up to Hyatt standards.
Paid a lot for no good massage.
Food ok but could be improved.
Location good.
Management good and attentive.
Rooms very nice and well planned.
View good but to no avail with Beijing smog.
Like hotel but think Hyatt may work a bit more to make it up to its top level standard.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Paul W, General Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Cg D,

I would like to thank you for staying at Park Hyatt Beijing and taking the time to share your stay experience of March on TripAdvisor.

Thank you so much for your kind compliments and recognition of our pool, location, management, guestroom, and view. Regarding your feedback on the spa treatment, our Director of Guest Experience, Ms. Candy Wang will soon be in contact with you directly as to learn more about your experience. I am most disappointed to hear of the service you experienced and sincerely apologize for this. In terms of the Beijing smog, I would also like to take this opportunity to let you know that at least when staying in our guestrooms you can breathe with ease as they are all equipped with a PM 2.5 air purification system.

I hope we are able to welcome you back soon, as I am very confident we can improve in the areas you highlighted and we would be proud to show you our renovated hotel facilities later this year..

Reviewed 7 July 2018

This is an excellent hotel with a really impressive room - of particular interest was the hi-tech bathroom. It also had a fantastic view of the city and the staff were really attentive and professional

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Paul W, General Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear 1peter,

Warm greetings from Park Hyatt Beijing!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for the recognition of our guestroom, view and staff. We are thrilled to read you refer to us as “an excellent hotel”, and I would also like to take this opportunity to let you know that, we will continue the ongoing upgrades of the hotel and soon commence work on the hotel lobby, The Lounge on Level 63, as well as a conversion of the hotel's Level 62, elevating our property to a higher state of contemporary elegance and luxury. This follows the Ballroom, meeting rooms on level 61 and the on-going guestroom renovations, which all commenced back in June 2017.

I hope we are able to welcome you back soon, as we would be proud to have you try out our newly renovated hotel facilities.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay. Thanks Park Hyatt Beijing. They provide high quality services and great amenity choices. The location is very convenient and the room size is very decent. The pool was very nice

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Paul W, General Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear kaybeancolour,

I would like to thank you for staying at Park Hyatt Beijing and taking the time to share your stay experience on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that you had such a wonderful stay at our hotel, and very humbled to see you highly commented us as “The Best Park Hyatt I Have Stayed”, that certainly means a lot to us and thank you for your recognition on our service, amenity, location, room and pool.

We sincerely look forward to being able to welcome you back in the not too distance future.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Stayed here several times this year. the breakfast is unbelievable, it has everything you can imagine from Chinese cuisines to many kinds of eggs. staffs are nice especially Candy from guest experience and Poppy from the front desk. They are warm and sincerely care about the guests. The room is a little bit old but they are renovating all the guest rooms. Concierge staffs need more experience but they are nice and patient as well.Overall is the a good hotel, top 3 of Beijing I should say.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Paul W, General Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Justin H,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience and observations of your stay at Park Hyatt Beijing. We greatly value all feedbacks and your constructive comments that Concierge staffs need more experience are duly noted, and will be shared with the senior management team of our Front Office for further improvement. On the other hand I am thrilled to read your compliment “staffs are super nice”, thank you also for highlighting the efforts of Candy and Poppy, I will be sure to share your comments with them and recognize them accordingly.

Finally, we sincerely appreciate your recognition on our breakfast at China Grill on Level 66, and I hope we are able to welcome you back in the near future, as we would be proud to have you try out our newly renovated guestrooms.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I travel to Beijing a lot for business and stay at here every time. I guess you can feel about the great hotel environment from the photos easily. So let me focus on their "customer is god" service: My company's traveling website has some glitches, and once it shows my hotel reservation was canceled but it actually didn't. I didn't realize it until my credit card was billed. Tried to reach out to traveling department for many times and they either ignore or push it back to me to provide concrete evidences. At the last resort, I called Park Hyatt to seek some help. Guess what, they avoid the fee for that night which I didn't stay, although the mistake is totally on my side! Save my day! All of the people I have talked to are super kind, helpful, and effective. You definitely can feel being care (ironic that my company itself's traveling department is on the opposite).

In all, five star room, five star location, and five plus star service!

Room Tip: Choose the room that you can see CCTV building.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Paul W, General Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Fei N,

Warm greetings from Park Hyatt Beijing.

We were more than happy to ensure this problem was fixed in a way which showed empathy and care to your personal situation, and I am thrilled to read it was done without hassle and fuss. Thank you for complimenting our associates “super kind, helpful and effective”, we believe that a luxury hotel is so much more than the hardware and true authentic hospitality comes from the friendliness, sincerity and care shown by the team in the hotel. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story on Trip Advisor.

We look forward to being able to welcome you back soon.