“Fantastic stay for multiples in travel group”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Curious61...
“Fantastic stay for multiples in travel group”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in February 2017

There were 6 of us in our travel group. 3 of them were first timers to Kenya and I was a return visitor and my 2 Kenyan friends call Kenya home. I wanted to be able to show my traveling friends a good time in Kenya while we coupled our stay with a service mission at the PCEA Kikuyu Hospital and safari game drives to a few national parks.

The holiday apartment near the Junction Mall was a perfect choice for us with shopping and restaurants within walking distance! The property is well-secured; we felt very safe on the grounds. The guards recognized our vehicle after the first day or so and had the gate open for us when we pulled up. Samuel and his property manager were very responsive via TripAdvisor messaging or via text. We coordinated getting the key after a trip to the Nakumatt to get groceries and goods for the apartment.

The apartment was a home away from home! 4 bedrooms, each with their own private bath and balconies off the living room, kitchen, and master bedroom. The place was very clean, great lighting, and cozy. There was a washing machine on the back balcony which we used and hung our garments to dry. We enjoyed making meals in the kitchen, lounging around the apartment while talking, watching tv, or listening to music, and celebrating my birthday.

A few changes I would make are as follows:
1. I would put screens at the balcony doors and windows in the room. There was an amazing breeze at night time. But to capture that breeze while inside the apartment, you possibly ran into mosquitos and other bugs entering the suite. 2. 2. If no screens, then maybe some fans would be helpful. With the doors and windows closed during the night time, things got to be stuffy and the air stagnant. To assist with keeping the air flowing, if not putting screens on the doors/windows, then portable fans would be a great addition.
3. The whirlpool tub in the master bathroom was not operable during our stay, but it didn't ruin a thing.

Overall, this was a fantastic experience. My travel buddies raved about the accommodations and many look forward to joining me on future visits to Kenya. I hope Samuel has other properties as I am certain they would be just as well-kept and "like home" as this apartment near Junction Mall is.

29 Sep 2017
Thank you very much for your feedback. Will work on them as soon as possible. Hope to host your group again.

jpndemo
Metro Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Excellent accomodation and location.”
Reviewed 3 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Great place for large groups/family. Big rooms with a total of six bathrooms. Very safe and conveniently located close to many tourist attractions, including malls, game parks etc. Best of all was the great attention we received from our host Samuel, who catered to all our whims with great efficiency. I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone who is looking for great accommodation in Nairobi.

9 May 2017
Thank you JP.

Travel safe and hope to see y'all soon.

Martha I
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Renter”
Reviewed 18 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I cannot say enough good things about this apartment. It's so comfortable, and welcoming. Kitchen is well equipped with everything you could need. I was traveling with a group. There were 7 of us in total and 6 were ladies so having all the bathrooms came in very handy. The location of this place is perfect too. Literally less then 5 min away from Nakumatt Junction ( walking) which makes easy access to a grocery store and other shops. I enjoyed having a decent Wi-Fi connection in the house. It's strong enough to read emails and surf the net. Security for the complex is good too. Sam the owner is also awesome. He is very responsive and answered all my questions prior to our arrival. Was accessible during our stay although we really didn't need him for much as everything worked perfectly. I will definitely be staying here again and will recommend to anyone I know who is traveling and needs a good place to stay.

19 Sep 2016
Thanks Martha.

Look forward to hosting you again.

Regards,

anneharle...
Pendleton, Indiana
“Great location!”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The apartment is gorgeous and spacious It is in a very ideal location where you can walk to Junction mall which was wonderful. My family had enough room to spread out without feeling cramped. The location is also manned by security 24-7 which helps with feeling secure. We did have some issues with electricity, hot water, and bathroom issues or would have given the place 5 stars. However, the owner was very responsive to all our issues. I believe if this minor details are fixed, we would have no problem staying here again! Thanks!

Travelling group: Extended Family
14 Jul 2016
Dear Anne,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We'll ensure all the issues you faced are addressed in time for your next visit.

Diana O
London, United Kingdom
“A Gem in the middle of Nairobi”
Reviewed 15 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

We had an amazing experience. We Booked the apartment from the UK for 19 days .The apartment is immaculate, well presented and in a brilliant location close to most amenities.The pictures do it no justice. We had extended Family staying over for part of the trip and all were very impressed by the facilities available. Samuel the host is Gracious, always available and very helpful a delight to deal with. Everything was as described. I would certainly highly recommend this apartment and definitely intend to stay here again in future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and Ambiance
Liked least: Mattresses were a bit on the firm side for me.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
16 Apr 2016
Thank you Diana. We look forward to hosting you again.

Sam.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing