All reviews enjoyed my stay every morning two nights great hotel one night nakuru wifi traffic westlands kenya security
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This place is probably still not so well known among my colleagues who travel to and work frequently in Nairobi - Westland. Maybe it should stay like that :) ... Currently a convenient location, clean and comfortable. Excellent staff!

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This place was just great! It reminded me alot of Holiday inn/Ibis type of vibe. They are really trying. They have a beautiful location which is quite peaceful and very close to the road so easy access. The room was good i have no complaints and honestly the price is just right! Some of the staff were great especially the housekeeping! So so helpful lol however some of your receptionists and waitresses need i don’t know maybe a hug every morning?

I don’t usually write any negatives in all the hotels i’ve stayed in but only because i feel this hotel would be amazing if they maybe changed up a little of these things.
So a few things bothered me main thing was the wifi oh Lord the wifi was a struggle so i couldn’t connect both my ipad and my phone at the same time because then the wifi would completely stop working or sometimes it wouldn’t work on either of them. Even if it did work it was like watching paint dry so soo sloow which is terrible if you have work to to.
Second was the no visitors allowed policy. So i had two old friends that i hadn’t seen in ages come to the hotel with me so i could change out of the business clothes i was wearing into dinner clothes. We get to the hotel and are heading upstairs the receptionist runs after us to say that no one apart from the guest is allowed in the room. I was like?? Are you serious?? She’s like yeah sorry. So i tell her its not like they are coming to sleep they are just chilling in my room waiting for me as i change out of my outfit she says sorry its policy. Gosh i was quite upset by this one coz i had to leave them downstairs in the cold as i went up to change i mean i got over it but lol was still bothered.
I ordered a burger it looked soo good it came with fries and a coleslaw only thing is it was so underdone i couldn’t even eat it it was literally raw so i didn’t even bother especially after seeing a review that one of the guests got food poisoning from the food. Argh was so sad to let that burger go so so sad but oh well.
Everything was great nevertheless. I didn’t write this review to be malicious i just think it would be such an amazing hotel if they fixed these things and maybe give more tv channel options because lol i mean if i can’t use my laptop/ipad atleast let me watch tv
Honestly this would be a place i would stay over and over again if it improved just a tad bit.

Thank you for hosting me Qaribu inn it was a pleasure.....ish :)

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

This Inn overlooks a small reservoir that has substantial bird life. It is situated in a quiet residential suburb close to the Agricultural and Veterinary faculties of the University of Nairobi. Waterside tables and seating.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2017

From my room, I can view the small lake, gees, grass ground, and clean asmostphere! It is also comfortable and special type of food for breakfast and any meal servered, e.g. by table coffee serve with your own small inox pots of coffee, milk. Great to stay and enjoyable in Qaribu Inn (meaning of Welcome in Swahili language).

Room tip: 5th Room have a best view and quiete
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Gladwell W, Sales & Marketing Manager at Qaribu Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Dang,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are delighted that the beautiful view as well as the personalized service made your stay with us memorable. We aim to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back. Karibu tena!! (Welcome back)

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Staid here for a week, had some good dinners in the restaurant but the last one (I ordered a burger) made me very, very sick and kept me in bed for almost 3 days. As I told reception the only response was "we'll make sure to inform the kitchen", didn't even apologize.

So it's a clean, simple hotel where you can stay if you're on a budget (though rooms are a bit small, WiFi is very slow and didn't had hot water one day) but would not run the risk of eating here.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Duncan B, Front Office Manager at Qaribu Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear Abram,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at Qaribu Inn. We are really sorry that some aspects of your experience at Qaribu Inn were not memorable. We have noted that your meal experience was not as per your expectation and that the issue was not properly resolved when you reported at the reception, we are indeed sorry for this. We have since taken corrective action to ensure that the issues mentioned do not recur. Our main priority is to be able to offer a very comfortable atmosphere to our guests. We always pride ourselves in providing high quality food, beverages and accommodation and also ensure that everything works in the hotel. To this end, we would appreciate to receive more information on the issues raised. Please feel free to contact me through duncan@qaribuinn.com. We hope that we can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. We would be glad to welcome you back to our hotel.

Duncan