Lowest prices for your stay
USD 94
Expedia.comUSD 85
PricelineUSD 94
TravelocityUSD 85
1,076 results
All reviews mr david recommend this hotel heated swimming pool conference room excellent hotel home away from home customer care conference facilities business trip the hotel is clean gift shop enjoyed my stay rooms are spacious wesley herons gym workshop
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2021

I regularly visit this hotel for my meetings. This is the perfect place in terms of location. It is near CBD and a very safe and secure environment. They have followed the government protocol as far as Covid 19 is concerned. Washing stations are placed at focal points of the premises which is a good show that they care about their clients. The security guard checks your temperature at the entrance without fail and records them. This really impressed me.Their food is super delicious and portioning is done properly. I ordered a platter of nyama and indeed this was to my expectation. The service from Wesley was very impressive fast and professional. Mr.David kept on checking on us and this was a good show that the hotel cares about their guests. I will keep on using this facility for my meeting and recommend it to anyone around Nairobi.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
NEERAJ KUMAR, General Manager at The Heron Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post this review about your experience with us.
I am delighted to learn that you left with a positive impression of the hotel and its services. Your kind words of appreciation on our hospitality have been passed on to the entire team for whom they will be a tremendous source of inspiration.
We hope to continue being your preferred ‘home’ during all your future visits to Nairobi.
NEIRAJ KUMAR

Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

I have been visiting the hotel more so for meals.
The hotel has continued to comply with the covid 19 protocols which is very impressive.
The Bashasha coffee shop offers a wide range of both international and local cuisine.
There is a social distancing arrangement in all areas of the hotel.
Water tanks for washing your hands in all guest areas starting at entry, the reception and conference rooms.
Hand sanitizers are available too, with every staff you meet wearing a face mask.
I like the hotels swimming pool which is heated and has a nice ambience where one can order for refreshments and meals.
Maitai at reception is jovial and welcoming.
David and Wesley are very helpful and make you feel at home.
The Heron Portico is my hotel of choice.
I will surely keep on visiting the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
NEERAJ KUMAR, General Manager at The Heron Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2021

NEIRAJ KUMAR

Reviewed 15 April 2021

I have been regularly visiting the hotel and honestly I have never been disappointed at all.
The smiles right from the entry, restaurants, swimming pool area are really encouraging and makes one feel relaxed in the hotel.
Their food is well portioned and delicious.
The service is outstanding.
The pool area has a nice ambience and one can order food and drinks while relaxing there.
The accomondatikn rooms are clean, spacious and neatly kept in conformity with the covid 19 protocols.
The staff are really helpful and willing to assist always.
David and wesley are always there to help with great smiles and enthusiasm.
The Heron portico will always remain my home away from home.

Trip type: Travelled on business
NEERAJ KUMAR, General Manager at The Heron Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2021

NEERAJ KUMAR

Reviewed 14 April 2021

everyone was nice and verry kind. When we came they didn't have a smoke free room ready, so we got a suit with no extra cost. The breakfust was a plus. They had fresh fruit every day, and we were able to get omelette or fried eggs right out of the pan.

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your patronage.
We are truly delighted to read your motivating review.We are glad to see that you had a pleasant stay.Your words of encouragement have been shared with the team.
Look forward to welcome you again.

With Sincere Regards
Neiraj

Reviewed 25 March 2021

I just visited the coffee shop at the Hotel at the invitation of Mr. Mwaniki and I must admit I enjoyed my little time at the Hotel. Thanks Mr. Mwaniki and the entire personnel. Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols. Delicious meal as usual and the relaxing ambiance will always get me back at Heron Portico.

Date of stay: March 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your patronage.
Look forward to welcome you again.

With Sincere Regards