USD 193
USD 104
Travelocity
USD 595
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 897/night.

All reviewsred crossclose to the airportdomestic airporten routewilson airportrooms are largeexcellent hotelworld classlong flighteast africabreakfast buffetstayed one nightmain restaurantmodern hotelgift shopconference facilitiesbusiness hotel
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at The Boma Nairobi twice during my trip to Kenya. The first time I had a mix up with the third party travel agency I booked with and the staff was very accommodating. The rooms were spacious and clean. They supplied free bottled water and coffee in the rooms as well as a cell phone that you could use to make free international calls! They have a buffet for breakfast and dinner which was good but a tad pricey. I would suggest going to the restaurant on the lower level. The food was great and more reasonably priced. They also have an amazing gym and spa!

Stayed: April 2018
The Boma H, Director of Sales at The Boma Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear emmoeller

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our facility, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the Boma Nairobi. Thank you for appreciating our Staff and facility. We have taken note of your comments and will do our level best to ensure your satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Take care!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Boma for a week and enjoyed the hotel very much. It felt like being at home and the hospitality of staff was great. Everyone was warm.

A special thanks to the driver we had - Jane. Highly recommended as she took us around and gave us a great insight to life in Kenya. Also Moses was a great driver too!

Would like to thank the staff for their hospitality.

Areas we hope to see improvement for our next trip is the food (more variety -less European more African) and Safari advertisements. We think packages should be advertised on website and hotel clearly so people would not go booking tours separately with people you don't know.

Thanks Again! :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Mourine O, Director of Sales at The Boma Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Travel22018

Thank you for taking the time to review our facility. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let Jane and Mose know that they made an impact during your stay. We have taken note of your comments on food improvement and will share with the Chef for action. We are also working on the Safari packages and promise that you will soon see then on the Website.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon! Thank you

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I always enjoy staying at the Boma, and this was no exception. Staff are friendly, room exceptionally comfortable (I love the bath and the rain shower) and nice breakfast. The samosas at the restaurant/bar are also awesome. I only wish I had more time to enjoy the hotel, with a busy work schedule.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Mourine O, Director of Sales at The Boma Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your
continued trust in our hotel and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to
make us deserving of your loyalty. Take care

Warm regards

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I came into this hotel worried that it might not meet my expectations but wow was I so wrong? It met my expectations and more. The bed was excellent the customer service was great as well. Now I have other options and thanks

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Thank Anthony And Kat... K
The Boma H, Director of Sales at The Boma Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Anthony

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the Boma Hotel. We do our level best to ensure your satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Take care!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Quite enjoyed my five night stay at The Boma. Fully equipped for the business traveler - have to mention the fast and reliable WiFi. I would definitely return if only to have the lamb chops which were mouthwateringly tasty at the Tembo restaurant . For those with a social conscious its worth noting that the hotel is owned by the Red Cross .
Recommend if you are looking for spacious rooms , decent restaurants on premises, amenities including gym and spa with a good central location - not to mention friendly and helpful staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank HansikaMetha
The Boma H, Director of Sales at The Boma Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear HansikaMetha

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the Boma Hotel. Thank you for appreciating our Staff and facility. We do our level best to ensure your satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Take care!

Warm Regards