See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2018

The rooms are cleans and comfortable (fully furnished and equipped), the staff quite friendly and helpful, wifi strong and reliable, and the nice cafe (Pete's) downstairs helps. That the hotel is conveniently located within a short drive to many places of interest in Nairobi makes it a wonderful place to stay. I will be returning. The only thing I didn't like was the barking of security dogs next door. At least I know the place was secure. I also wish they sold alcohol.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Highlands S, Front Office Manager at Highlands Suites Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thank you so much for your response.We are working on the alcohol bit in order to satisfy all your needs throughout your stay with us.You're much welcome anytime to come and stay with us.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Convenient location, excellent staff, good value, very clean and secure. I would recommend this hotel to any traveler to Nairobi, without hesitation. This review needs 200 characters -- I cant think of what more I could say, except that this is a 5-star review!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Highlands S, Front Office Manager at Highlands Suites Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.We look forward to provide the best for our clients.Feel at home everytime you visit us.Thank you once again.