“Yummy Ethiopian ”

Cuisines: African
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Went there for lunch at habesha. Must try the chilli shiro and the doro whatt. The ambiance is very ghetto style and could put you off easily but the food takes that away.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Incredible aesthetic its a very visually interesting place to dine out at. The staff are all polite and well trained delivering great service and their chef is a talent to behold. I stayed in Nairobi for a 10 days and I visited Habesha four times the food is so good it opened my eyes to Ethiopian cuisine which has now become my favourite. I greatly look forward to visiting Nairobi again so I can have another platter at Habesha. Was also great for vegans.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Food is very nice and potions more than adequate. My favorite Ethiopian restaurant in Nairobi. Staff friendly and attentive too.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is a good place for kids plenty of room to play. The food was good but the service was rather slow.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I went to this place straight from the airport. I read the reviews and I wanted to satisfy my craves for Ethiopian food. I wasn't dissapointed the food was supreme, I went with a friend of mine and he love it as well. To have dinner there after my busy arrival to Nairobi made the perfect evening. Thanks for the great food and service and thanks for the reviews and recommendations!