Book In Advance

from USD 33.00
from USD 48.00
from USD 60.00
6,394 results
All reviews sound and light show hypostyle hall sacred lake huge columns sheer size awe inspiring open air museum take your time ancient egyptians mind blowing early in the morning visit luxor egyptian history nile cruise karnak temple site
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It is an amazing place, I went to the light show, I just wish I could enjoy it with different kind of people that respect the place and stay quiet, really there were in a wrong place. But anyway I love Luxor and I will visits again, IN SHA ALLAH

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Not for the non native English speakers. English was so hard that I could not understand anything there. But yes presentation was quite good.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

You need a lot of time if you want to "inhale" all the history of this place.
We were lucky enough to have a tour guide and there is so much history in the place ...
Colours, remains, pillars, drawings from ancient times, history engraved in limestone. It is a fairy tail, that must be experienced and of course the wishing pillar!

Do not forget to go around it 7 times so your wish can come true!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is by far one of the most amazing places I have ever seen! Its sheer magnitude will take your breath away. Spent 4 hours, could have spent 4 days.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Something that has to be seen if you are in Luxor! Words cannot describe how amazing this temple really is. It is gorgeous! We saw it with the sun setting and it is a memory we will cherish for a long time. Not to be missed!!