All reviews hot water nice pool visit luxor egypt disco tourists
Reviewed 19 December 2016

Rooms are pretty big and clean, bathroom on first glance looks dirty, but then you realize it's old and with some cracks, not dirty. Doors does not open easily, but thats small fault. WiFi is free, but can have poor signal on upper floors, or not working at all. I stayed here for two nights. First impression was not great, but as time was passing, I got used to it, I could stay even longer if I didn't plan to travel further. Also takes some time to get know staff working here, the more you stay the friendlier they get. I didn't use pool, so cannot say how it is. I've been in worse hotels then this one without any problem, so all in all Gaddis is ok hotel. Better to come with a group.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank SneMi
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Nothing is not clean and ready. Even tissue in the toilet. While my friends were having tour in the morning, a woman came in the friend's room without any cleaning tools with her hands and saying i am here to clean... wow... one more thing to say, they just hit up the breakfast of yesterday to serve every morning. Breads and boiled eggs were about to go bad. And there is no wifi. We had rooms on 4th floor and there was no signal at all. Even in the lobby, the password wasn't correct and lobby guys even don't know the passwords.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Yeon-Jae P
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the Gaddis for over a month .I would like to thank the Managment and Staff for a wonderful welcome ,Everybody hear will go out of their way to help ,give you advice and sort any issue,s you might have if any regarding the Hotel .
My room was on the third floor nice views please see pics ,room cleanwd every day fresh towells and bedding .
Breakfast all fresh ,the chef will also cook you an omleat fried eggs too.
Abraham the waiter cooks lovley chips chees and salad prices are good .
Take the lift to the roof for a birds eye view stunning sunset please see pics
I will definetly be returning back next year :)

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank gypsey64
Reviewed 16 December 2016

I stayed 5 nights in a lovely room, very spacious and bathroom had bathtub. It was very comfortable and cheap! It s not far from city center and easy to get there. The staff was always respectful and professional.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank estella34
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

We only stayed here for one night. But the service was great, we asked for extra towels and got them within 3 minutes. We had an issue with our hot water but after asking about this at the reception they immediatly fixed it for us. The hotel is a little dated but considering the price it's not a bad deal.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends