“Horrid”
Review of KFC - CLOSED

KFC
Reviewed 10 May 2015

Very rarely do I eat KFC, but I actually like it as a fat splurge. This was the worst chicken I have ever eaten, weird smell, weird taste, couldn't even finish it. Safe your money.

1  Thank unone

Reviewed 13 December 2014

I went in the evening to buy a Meal with Fries and Pepsi, But the quality was not good, the Fries and the chicken Smell weird, I guess the problem was with the oil they used

Other KFC's in Cairo dint have this problem, I guess it was my bad luck, But they should be careful with what they use

3  Thank Hasan K
Reviewed 1 October 2014

I love KFC in the states. What I got in Egypt was not quite as good, but certainly edible and not very expensive. I would recommend it if you are looking for something somewhat familiar and cheap.

1  Thank newflyer
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Foods the standard KFC issue. I happened to go there as recommended by some friends in Cairo. The place also has a Pizza outlet on the 1st floor.

The cherry on the cake is the Terrence which has a unobstructed view of the sphinx and the pyramids. Perfect for a sunset view of these ancient beauties.

1  Thank Prateek K
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Just the usual fast food place. If you enjoy chicken fast food it is pretty tasty. A variety of other food if you are not a fan.