USD 133
USD 159
USD 138
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 157/night.

USD 81
USD 73
USD 105
Priceline
USD 93
USD 75
Mercure
  • Pool
Pyramids View Inn(Giza)(Great Value!)
USD 60
USD 322
Hotels.com
USD 205
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnile riversmall poolenjoyed my staylarge hotelhotel is situatedcairotaxisguidebanktouristsshishapyramids
Reviewed 1 May 2018

This hotel is many years past its prime. It may have been five star once, but certainly no more than three stars now. Several annoying things; air-conditioner only had one fan speed (maximum) and was extremely noisy; bathroom fittings dilapidated, and a not very useable shower in the bath; internet needed constant re-connection, and very slow at times; and the hotel taxi service was not able to find my destination, despite it being shown to them on a map. Food in the breakfast bar was quite good, but service erratic; several waiters may pass you without serving tea or coffee and removing used dishes; and the so-called coffee at breakfast was undrinkable.

Room Tip: Get an inward facing room for a quieter stay.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
hany t, General Manager at Pyramisa Suites Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Our Guest,

I do appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us here on TripAdvisor and I am sorry to hear that your overall experience was not up to your liking.

In regards to your comments about the rooms interiors, please note that we are in the process of renovating and upgrading all rooms, and hope you will give us the chance to reinstate your confidence in our hotel once again and tell us what you think of the new decor and furniture when you are next travelling to Cairo.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

you can see the below photos and judge by yourself, the reception is good, toilets are very bad in the rooms , very bad experience and too old furnature, food is moderate and rooms not clean , i think i will not have my accomidation there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Hany E
hany t, General Manager at Pyramisa Suites Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Our Guest,

We would like to send you our sincere appreciation for your feedback upon your visit at Pyramisa Suites Hotel Cairo and for your kind support.

Thank you for your positive and negative comments and please note that we will do our best to avoid any negative comments as our guests' satisfaction is our main goal.

It will be our great pleasure to host you soon again for another holiday at our hotel and all our team is looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I was nearly electrocuted! They had wires spliced together in my room and I didn't notice and tried to plug the kettle in. Shock through both hands and up through my arms. Asked me why I would use the plug if I knew the wiring was bad. How would a customer know the wiring is bad? Offered me a free lunch once I said we were traveling to Giza. Lunch was 3 hours later. An insult really!
Also booked a city tour through the hotel and was given a guy who spoke absolutely no English and didn't know the city. Our pickup was at 9am to go to the National Museum. After stopping many people and taxis and showing him in Arabic, we arrived almost 4 hours later. The consierge said "I didn't promise you and English guide!"

Stayed: March 2018
hany t, General Manager at Pyramisa Suites Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Our Guest,

First we would like to thank you for your feedback regarding our offered services and hotel facilities, but we feel really sorry, that our hotel regrettably did not live up to your expectation and we do apologize for any inconvenience during your stay.

Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated but we are really disappointed this why all your comments have been reviewed by the hotel’s management to take the necessary action as possible as we can to provide our guest the highest standard of service.

We hope that you will give us once again the chance to host you at our hotel in the near future and we will be glad to assist you in any needs to provide you with a positively memorable stay.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed in the hotel twice in March 2018 and many times in the past. As usual, I received a friendly treatment from the staff, an extra large room, excellent services, and a great value for money. My stays in Pyramisa goes back to the mid 1990s, so I consider myself very familiar with the hotel (facilities, services, and staff) as well as its main competitors. For brevity, however, I will focus on the main pros and cons. On the positive side, Pyramisa definitely offers the best bang for the buck for a five-star hotel in Cairo. In addition, its staff is very friendly, professional, and will take the extra mile to make your stay more convenient. Good example of staff who carry these qualities include duty managers: Tariq, Wafa, and Yousri; receptionists: Azza, Abdulrahman, Hani, Michael, and Faris; waiters: Tariq, Osama, and Shawqi; concierge: Muhammad, Ismael, Tariq, and Abdulnabi; security: Mustafa and Muhammad. On the other side, the hotel’s elevators happened to fail frequently, so their maintenance needs to be taken more seriously. Also, the rooms’ keys need to be upgraded, so if a guest lost the key or forgot it in the room, she/he could be simply provided by a replacement key-- instead of being accompanied by a duty manager to open the room with the master key. That said, the positives far outweigh negatives and, God willing, I will stay there during my next visit to Cairo.

Room Tip: Large rooms are located in higher floors, while quite rooms are in the south side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
hany t, General Manager at Pyramisa Suites Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your excellent review and recommendations about your holiday at Pyramisa Suites Hotel Cairo, we greatly appreciate comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Thank you also for the recognition of our standards and your kind words about the efficiency and friendliness of our staff, your compliments will definitely be shared with the team.

Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Dear travellers,

The comments of traveller01274 dated 16 January 2018 is none but true and I only have coupe of points to add as I stayed in this hotel 15 DAYS and had time to judge it on a longer scale:

Negative points:
- There is no toilet brush, so for those who have the habit of cleaning their mess after they did it.. no possibility here
- There is a water spray in the toilet for purpose of cleaning your intimate parts as it is generally the case in Middle Eastern countries
- Cleaning of the rooms: only beds are made and spraying some perfumes to feeling good spirit. So don't expect too much
- Breakfast: the WORST EVER at the Chateau, so called French cuisine... Not a valuable piece of food. Never organised and always something was missing on the tables (spoon, napkin, cup, etc) Everything was too sweet, tasteless, odorless, no choice in fruits, only poor quality pastries, starch bread, no choice in hot beverages, misery included in my booking..
- Staff: it is an international hotel but only few staff members speak English
- Wifi : it works depending where you are located and tends to disconnect itself quite often. Take it or leave it. This is like that..
- Theft : Better to be very careful and not leave unattended belongings even for 1 minutes.

- Clientele: a bit of everything but mainly Middle Eastern men

- Quality : 5 stars do not mean anything but the price you pay so look as to to what is important to you and you might find that a 3* is better than a 5* chain, especially when located abroad. But of course 5* have bigger rooms and gym and swimming pools and concierge and but it all depends on one needs..

Positive points:
- Gym facilities are nice and tidy but rarely use

Room Tip: Room with pool 's view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Witheim
hany t, General Manager at Pyramisa Suites Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Our Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the dissatisfaction you experienced during stay. This is certainly not Pyramisa experience we aim to provide our guests. Your comments have been discussed with the Management Team to ensure that we are consistently providing the best in terms of product.

We are committed to delivering the highest level of guest service and I'm genuinely sorry that you felt that this was not reflected on your stay with us.

Please rest assured that we will most definitely attend to the points you raised and hopefully will be given the chance to welcome you once more and earn back your trust.