I used this hotel once and demanded that the tour operator change the hotel for the next trip as I knew I would be back in Cairo/Giza another 3 times for tours. It was relatively clean and the grounds were maintained. The service was was slow and the staff not very motivated. 20 minutes to get a luke warm beer and another 20 minutes to get your change. The only thing this hotel has going for it is location. It is about a mile closer to the Pyramids than a much better hotel down the same road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pyramids Park Resort Cairo 476 rooms and suites is considered a heaven in a unique landscape of greenery, offering leisure and business travelers a memorable experience amidst a comfortable and relaxing 25 acres of lush gardens and exotic rare plants. location in front of the great Egyptian museum (opening 2018)close to the region s most amazing sights. The Resort is only 5 min away from the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx , and only 30 min away from the Egyptian Museum, the Citadel. A little farther but also worthwhile are Khan el-Khalili, Egypt s oldest market, the Museum of modern Egyptian art. The smart village and Dandy mall are only 16 Km 20 minutes driving , ,23 Km from Mall of Arabia 30 min driving , Mall of Egypt ( under construction ) is only 17 Km , 20 min driving and 4 KM from Pyramids road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pyramids Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pyramids Park Hotel Giza
- Intercontinental Pyramids Park Hotel
- Intercontinental Giza
- Pyramids Park Resort Egypt/Giza