“Awesome Place”

Ranked #1 of 40 Shopping in Giza
Type: Shopping Tours, Shopping, Other, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Topaz Bazaar is one of the most known Shopping center for all kinds of Egyptian Arts & Crafts. We offer you a free shopping tour at our shop where you can see how the egyptian well known cartouche is made before your eyes . Free pickup at the airport or your hotel with our driver to our shop to freely wonder around while you enjoy your welcome drink and in the end we will drive you back to where we picked you .
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had some down time, so our tour guide Heba took us to Topaz Bazar. If you are ever in Giza, you must stop at this jewel of a place. There is something for everyone. Jewelry, statues, small furniture items, jewelry boxes, magnets, and so much more. Ramy, the owner was very gracious and made us feel very welcomed. We were given hibiscus tea. I am not a tea drinker, however it was very good! My husband bought us personalized Egyptian cartouche bracelets! Ramy was very helpful in showing me how the gold would stand out with the dsrk background on my bracelet. Initially, I was going to get silver. We placed our order, went to lunch and came back to pick up our order. They were ready as promised. We love our bracelets! If you are looking to get good quality authentic Egyptian jewelry or items, Topaz Bazaar is the place to go. Thank you Ramy!

5  Thank LuvLivi
in 11 reviews
"hieroglyphics"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This shop has a large variety of products like statues and etc... and also jewelry from fashion items to traditional Egyptian, I do recommend to visit them even if you don’t intent to buy any think specific , the guys are very friendly and also will teach you about the history from the products.

4  Thank gersonrdt
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I went this bazaar and was pleasantly suprised . The sales associates were very friendly and helped me pick out some great souvenirs for my family. The owner Ramy and I then engaged in some friendly and fun haggling (something you dont get to do enough of in the USA).Afterwards he offered me something to drink (very hospitable☺) while they wrapped my gifts. I truly enjoyed my time here and I recommend it to anyone out to do some last minute shopping.

3  Thank Tamika S
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Very hospitable jewelry store! We came after a long day to do a little shopping, and they made us feel welcome. They gave us free drinks and a good price on the jewelry. Ramy the owner was so nice!

1  Thank GrandTour759198