All reviews light show rooftop restaurant free pick up from the airport home away from home jacuzzi tub great wifi staff treated us like royalty exceptional hospitality free car service stay local gold jewelry roof terrace is amazing hotel owner nightly rate free breakfast i highly recommend this hotel horse and carriage
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Second stay in Giza, exponentially better than the first!!! If you’re looking for resort, go to Hurghada, if you want to experience Cairo stay at “Best View Pyramids Hotel”. The location is great, the value is the best!” I would’ve happily have had breakfast, lunch and dinner on the rooftop!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very dishonest, they will take any opportunity to part you from your money.

This is hotel is in the business of scamming their guests. They state that they have airport transport to pick up guest, they advertise that they have a great view of the the pyramids and a bunch more.

The truth is that they will tell you one thing after you book it’s another. I booked with them through hotels.com, I noticed they didn’t ask about when I would need to be picked up, so I called hotels.com and asked them to call the hotel and make my request.

They told hotels.com that they would definitely pick me up, but to sent the request through email, we did, but they never replied, so I called and the male that answered claimed it would cost $30. I told him I will cancel the reservation because it doesn’t cost $30 and they never mentioned this before. Then he changed his tune, but sent an email stating that it would be $70. I immediately called hotels.com and cancelled the 2 rooms the site refunded me the next day. I sent The hotel a reply stating that I won’t be staying at their hotel as they are dishonest, he then claimed the $70 was for round trip pick and an excursion package that I never asked for. Imagine providing your credit card to this hotel.

Stay away! Unless you want to be fleeced of your hard earned money.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The staff and the service are exeptional, and the rooftop it’s just amazing. I’ll definitely come back.
The owner it’s always there for help he’s very kind, fuerthermore looking forward to make you feel home.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I had the pleasure of staing at this hotel eariler this month. It is located less than a minute from the the pryamid of Giza and the Sphinx. Their roof top terrace offers a breath taking view of pyramids and Sphinx There were nightly light show at the pyramids that you can view from the terrence.. The hotel itself is beautiful designed and the staff is impectable. We were treated as if we were part of their family. Any time you called to request something they were prompt to respond and deliver. I didn't know the extent of their amenities prior to arriving. They offer a wide varity of tours that can be tailored to your needs at unbelivable prices. They arrange transportation and guides for everything from shopping, buying Egyptian aromatherapy, jewelry, papyrus painting, to going out for a nice Egyptian dinner. One of the most impressive things about the hotel is available and engaging the owner was with us. He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and to ensure that our experience in Egypt was one to remember. I will be returning and when I do I will definitely be staying at Best View Pyramids.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018

When I made the booking, I knew I would be giving up some luxuries for an amazing view of the Great Pyramids/Sphinx. The view is absolutely stunning! As a photographer, you couldn't ask for a better vantage point as the rooftop bar/restaurant has two levels to allow various views and shots. It is an amazing place to take in the nightly light show. The owner, by far is the most hands on and engaged owner/manger I have come across in all my travels. He asked us every day about our stay and even spoiled us like family. His staff is friendly and will do anything needed to keep you happy. Again, I cannot stress the beauty of the view from the rooftop. It was a perfect place to unwind and watch the sunset on pyramids at night. The room was spacious and clean. You are so close to the main gate, you literally walk out the front door, take a left down an alley (horse stable on the left of the alley) and you are on the street where the main gate is located with one more right after coming out of the alley. There is a Pizza Hut/KFC with an ATM on this road as well. For the value, closeness, and the view, you would be hard pressed to find another hotel with this view and a staff that treats you like family.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple