“Fish market Nile River Cairo ”
Review of Fish Market

Fish Market
Ranked #60 of 4,295 Restaurants in Cairo
Price range: USD 20 - USD 25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Actually Fish market Nile River Cairo restaurant is so bad in food and service and cleanness I don't recommend people to visit the place ,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I have visited the fish market on Sat. Mar. 17th,2018, it was not my first visit to this restaurant but what shocked me was the bad service, the waiters were not trained properly at all. They started to remove our plates not even asking if the guest finished their appetizers or meal , mined you not paying attention if the cutleries in a position means the guest have finished their meal or not yet, the food was not clean especially the seafood soup, I have found a plastic green thread I thought first it was chopped dill but then no it was a green plastic thread, what was the worst thing ever is one of my guests whom I invited for launch found hair in her soup which made me feel sick in my stomach, embarrassed and upset started to blame my self for inviting them to the Fish Market which is supposedly the best in town.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This fish market is an excellent place to enjoy a wide range of fresh and very tasty fish. The staff is friendly but it’s a dry restaurant

Reviewed 6 March 2018

they still have the spirit and have the best seafood and salads.
the service was ok , not the best but acceptable. the prices are higher than usual but it deserve what we paid for

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

They have kept their standard over the years, and for that, bravo! Fish prepared anyway you like it, salads are excellent and service polite and efficient.