“Very good food for good price”
Review of Fuddruckers

Ranked #161 of 4,311 Restaurants in Cairo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2015

I went with family where everyone ordered what he likes, I had a hamburger with their special fries that come covered with cheesy ground beef, my wife ordered seafood meal, and my son ordered nuggets kids meal, we all loved the food, it's very tasty, very special, and the service was super good, and at the end the price is better than many other restaurants with similar menu and style.

Reviewed 31 January 2015

I was hosting some business colleagues in my home as the office was closed for the weekend. So we offered a number of choices for lunch and decided on Fuddruckers. One was German and one was Dutch. Neither was familiar with Fuddruckers but I can attest to the fact they are now!

Delivery was quick. Food was fresh. And my guests were taken with the size of the hamburgers and condiments served separately.

Reviewed 29 December 2014

I was again at fuddruckers, City stars mall again after about two years. Well, the atmosphere is still good. The food, burgers are still good but the salad bar has noticeably deteriorated. This is really bad as salad was my favorite.

Reviewed 22 November 2014

if you are looking for american food in Cairo, you are in the right place
very great food helpful staff
you should give it a try
a very special plate to have "rose mary chicken"

Reviewed 22 October 2014 via mobile

I love their burgers... Nice yummy and juicy.. The restaurant also has a lovely feel to it! A good hangout for friends and family or even solo. A but pricey for the average cairo restaurant but totally worth it!

1  Thank Maryam J