Lowest prices for your stay
Snaptravel
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
FindHotel
Expedia.comUSD 16
TravelocityUSD 16
All reviews egyptian museum green plants rooms are small white desert downtown cairo rooftop terrace tour agency abu simbel metro station single room an oasis hot water private bathroom close to tahrir square busy cairo laundry service airport pickup
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

Solo backpacker from the US.
Everything about my stay here was more then amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
1st time in Egypt & they made me feel at home from the very beginning at the airport pickup.
You won’t find a better location either, nearby everything! Room, bathrooms, showers, kitchen, and all the lounge spots were very clean. They offer tours for everything in Egypt as well from the hostel which was really nice and convenient. They helped me purchase my train ticket to Aswan & so much more. But what really made my stay amazing, was the hospitality. I’ll definitely be back again, and would recommend this place to my closest family and friends.
Thanks Dahab Hostel!!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 November 2020

Tour was very nice in general. We spend 3 nights on the cruise went to Abu Simbel then back to Luxor off to Al Gouna. Program needs more time though so I'd recommend the 5 days 4 nights one. Cruise was nice and clean with a nice pool deck. Everyone we met was on time. Tour Guides were helpful and knowledgeable. Hot air balloon was amazing. Compared to many others, you get a good value for your money. 100% I'd recommend (Dahab Hostel programs) to others

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2020

I was traveling with two friends and we arrived at 2h in the morning. Mahmoud greeted us with a tired but very warm welcome-smile and guided us to our rooms.
In the morning -he was still on duty - and organized for us a good breakfast (because of Corona the hotel didn’t provide it by themself) while we discovered this beautiful place. The hostel is situated in the 6. floor with rooftop with many flowers, which gave me a very good feeling. Different small places with tables and chairs makes it very comfortable and cosy . It really is a great place to stay in Cairo

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

Dahab hostel is a wonderful place to enjoy at most your stay in Cairo. Not only is it located in the core of Cairo,but it is also a lively place of exchange,good vibes and peace. The staff is extremely nice,welcoming and available,the rooms and common spaces clean. The rooftop allows you to have amazing moments of detachment from the chaos of the city. I would definitely recommend Dahab hostel to anyone who needs to stay in Cairo,both short-term and long-term staying.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2020

It was somewhat a bad experience for me. I stayed in a single room - room 2 - for one night. The room was too small to start with.To illustrate, it was about 2 by 3 meters. It had one noisy fan like it once belonged to an airplane.

Second of all, the weather was scorching hot in that room in the day as well as the night and the fan only made it worse by blowing it to my face that's why I couldn't sleep well that night. I asked that long-haired guy at the reception office for a nicer room but he said that all the rooms are alike. That's not so helping suppose :/ . Another thing was about that long-haired dude whom I asked to learn how to use the UBER app and made a mistake and cost me 12 L.E. and when I asked him to make it up for me he didn't respond which was rude the way I see it.

The only two things special about that place were the location and the vegetation in the place which looked spectacular.

That is, I'd never stay in that hostel in the future only if it was my last option in all of Cairo.

Date of stay: July 2020