USD 245
USD 193
USD 205
USD 175
  • Pool
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
USD 256
USD 296
USD 238
Cancelon
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 390/night.

1,544 results
All reviewscity stars mallshopping mallhuge mallclose to the airportbusiness tripdirect accessclub roomhealth clubpool sideroom keylebanese restaurantbreakfast buffetamazing hotelstandard roomguest relationsfront officefive star hotel
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the 2 bedroom suite, it was very spacious with 2 en suite bedrooms, sitting room, kitchen(with washing machine too), maids room and bathroom plus a small toilet at the entrance.
Just a note: for a five star hotel you don’t except to see stitches and also not neat stitches on the sofas in the room or reception.

Breakfast was also nice. Not everything is displayed though, you need to order and its included in the breakfast price(which they didn’t inform us and you don’t exactly know what’s available to order, just ask and see!)

Attached to a mall that fulfill all your needs.

Area where the hotel is (Madinat Nasr) has lots of nice restaurants around.

Its however far from everything else especially with cairo crowd. But regardless I will still want to stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
CitystarsComplex, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Muna,

I appreciate your feedback about our hotel and all your comments are very much appreciated. I’m delighted to know that you have enjoyed our facilities and services. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your review.

Looking forward welcoming you back very soon at InterContinental Cairo Citystars,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Very nice hotel, I injoy too much because of its location ,next time intercontinental city stars will be my first choice thanks to all staff working especially in breakfast group, reception , and room cleaning

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
CitystarsComplex, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Mr. Hasan,

It is our pleasure to have you at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, We are delighted that you enjoyed our services, and for making us your first destination.

Hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I had another fantastic visit, intercontinental city stars is the only place I stay when I come to Cairo. I ask for the same room and I always get my choice. I come to Cairo 3 times a year. The restaurants , the Bellini bar and the esplanade and others, the khal, show gone, every place was fantastic. Room service, house keeping , I can’t tell enough about how great my stay was every Tim I am there.
It is my home in Cairo.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Wil,

I appreciate your detailed feedback about our hotel and all your comments are very much appreciated. I’m delighted to know that you are enjoying our facilities and services. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your review.

Looking forward welcoming you back soon at your second home in Cairo 'InterContinental Cairo Citystars',

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This structure clearly lacks of quite room. It’s not recommended if you are in a business trip and need some proper quite sleep at night.
The receptionist clearly don’t have the skills to accommodate guests requests as I had to change my room 3 times before being able to find some kind of quite one. They don’t know what they are selling.
They lie constantly saying things they are not aware of like the quality of rooms.
At breakfast, I had to wait for 40 min for an omelette that came burnt, oily and with the wrong ingredients and I was refused to have a cappuccino as breakfast was closing.

If you can, don’t waste your money here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Roberta C
CitystarsComplex, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Ms. Roberta,

I would like to thank you for sharing your comments and concerns about your stay at the InterContinental Cairo Citystars.

I would like to personally apologize for the unfortunate experience you had at our hotel, Would you provide us with more details about your room number in a private message in order to communicate and clear any misunderstanding.

Hope that your experience at our hotel will not deter you from continuing using our facilities in the future.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The best place to stay in Cairo. Location, staff, luxurious and a lot more. Rooms are so clean. Pool is excellent. Food is so delicious and variable. Near to the airport and the city center. What else could be better!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
CitystarsComplex, Director of Sales at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

It is our pleasure to have you at InterContinental Cairo Citystars, We are delighted that you enjoyed our services and facilities.

Hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.