2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUSD 75
TravelocityUSD 75
eDreamsUSD 75
2,319 results
All reviews the executive lounge nile river asian restaurant breakfast buffet room service very nice hotel house keeping special thanks egyptian museum enjoyed my stay abdelhady kamala solana concierge mr corniche traffic
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2021

First Impression: Extremely Friendly and Helpful staff starting from the Bellman to the Receptionist to the Waiters at the Coffee Shop and Dinner and the Waiters at Breakfast. Ahmed Abdelhady took care of us during breakfast and introduced us to many delicious local dishes. He was extremely helpful and even carried our plates to the table and packed bottles of water for our day on the town. He embodies the Hilton mentality and made an effort to learn our names. We run a small hotel and love when the staff can identify with the hotel. Keep up the good work!

Rooms are very comfortable - bathrooms could use some work but nothing too bad. The views are nice and dinner in the Lebanese Restaurant was very good.

Location is good as it is a bit further from the Center so it is not as loud.

Would recommend for a trip to Cairo!

Room tip: Room withBalcony and Nile View
Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 21 December 2020 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at your hotel between 12-14 Dec alongwith my family and another friend family. We occupied 3 rooms.

I had booked the stay on booking.com being a Genius level holder on the portal. It's my pleasure to share my feedback around the stay that was part of our family trip touring multiple locations in Egypt.

To start, would like to thank your front office team that entailed responses post booking to name Mr. Hussein Kamel who entailed our request for an early checkin considering the early morning flight from Luxor arriving to Cairo at around 9am. The early check in lend the pause rest into our hectic schedule and our families remain deeply thankful for it.

The rooms were quite comfortable and the entire staff quite courteous during available interactions.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ahmed Hassanein, Guest Services / Front Office at Conrad Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2020

Dear Venky1973

Thank you for recently choosing to stay with us at the Conrad Cairo and it is as a result of your visit and very constructive feedback that I would like to thank you.

I do appreciate your comments with respect to the positive interaction you had with Hussein for observing the enhanced arrangements that we have put in place for the arrival and stay experience of our discerning guests and travelers.
It was our pleasure to recently welcome you to the Conrad Cairo and I would like to thank you for your very constructive feedback.

Reviewed 18 December 2020

I stayed in Conrad Cairo for 19 days in the middle of the COVID19 pandemic. One of my family members is elderly and at high risk for COVID. We were worried and took a lot of precautions, especially after seeing many people in Cairo didn’t wear a mask. I was happy to see that all hotel staff wore a mask even the cleaning staff. The hotel had hand sanitizer EVERYWHERE (and the containers are always filled). They also provided small packets of hand sanitizer with aloe before meals. We were especially grateful for the staff at the executive lounge. Mr Ahmed Abdelhady served our first breakfast and saw we were carefully wiping the knives and forks with alcohol wipes, from then on he would sterilize our silverware in a bowl of sanitizer solution and lay them out on our table in front of us. He would resterilize the table and bring single use cups for us in every meal. We had the same food (very high quality) for many days, mr Ahmed asked the chef to prepare something for us from a special menu. The food was amazing! The lounge also provided a three course dinner (salad, entree, and dessert and fruits). Mr Taher Nagy provides excellent service every night. He introduced a nice local win called Jardin du Nil, and he was right, it was great! Mr Abdelhady and Nagy made us feel like special guests. Their service was warm and prompt. I’ve stayed in Hilton And Conrad properties around the world, the quality of service in Conrad Cairo is among the very top. We got an upgrade to a suite facing the Nile. The sunset was beautiful. While we were there, the hotel started its Christmas decoration including a gingerbread house made of real cookies and sugar frost. It smelled delicious. I saw everyday the staff worked meticulously on the decoration, moving a pot of flower a few inches just to make the scene perfect. It was nice to see people so dedicated to their job. There was a nice roof top garden with a pool. We walked around the garden and enjoy the view of the Nile everyday. The cleaning staff was friendly and worked very efficiently. Our suite was always nice and clean. Everything was a phone call away. The general manager Mr Peter Simson came to the lounge often to direct work and greet guests. We had three pleasant conversations. He has a good memory and remembered our first conversation. The hotel is located in a quieter area with wider and cleaner roads. There was a nice walk along the Nile Corniche that was being completed. It would be nice to walk out of the lobby to stroll along the Nile when it’s done. I’ll surely bring my family back.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank leemovie2000

Dear leemovie2000

I do appreciate your comments with respect to the positive interactions you had during your stay and for observing the enhanced arrangements that we have put in place for the arrival and stay experience of our discerning guests and travelers. We certainly enjoyed looking after you, your family , and for providing us with the opportunity to ensure that you all left safe Your comments will be shared with our Team Members, as a source of inspiration, as we strive to continue to provide a flawless, authentic, personalized stay experience for each and every visitor.

Until the occasion prevails,

Never Just Stay, Stay Inspired,

Reviewed 3 December 2020 via mobile

I would like to thank all receipting team & restaurant team for their great hospitality shown during my stay with my family, also I would to thank the Housman who clean my room always tip top.really we are enjoyed as usual that’s why it’ s Our best and favorite hotel to stay if you are looking for relaxation and enjoyable time to spend, in addition the very testy food along with the balanced variety, thanks for chefs , on top that I believe a professional management and leader to reach and maintain such a great quality of service and everything serviced. I am looking to come again in Jan / feb2021.
Last not least see you safe.
Cheers
Ahmed

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ahmed Hassanein, Guest Services / Front Office at Conrad Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2020

Dear Mr. Ahmed

I do appreciate your comments with respect to the positive interactions you had during your stay and for observing the enhanced arrangements that we have put in place for the arrival and stay experience of our discerning guests and travelers. We certainly enjoyed looking after you, your family , and for providing us with the opportunity to ensure that you all left safe , Your comments will be shared with our Team Members, as a source of inspiration, as we strive to continue to provide a flawless, authentic, personalized stay experience for each and every visitor.

Mr.Ahmed, thank you for taking your time to post your on-line review. I am delighted that you all enjoyed your stay and I do hope that we will have the honor of being able to welcome you and the family back to the Conrad Cairo in the near future and as and when your diary permits.

Until the occasion prevails,

Never Just Stay, Stay Inspired,

Peter

Peter Simson

Peter.Simson@ConradHotels.com

Reviewed 26 November 2020

I was extremely satisfied with their facilities. Since the moment you arrive, their staff treats you amazing. Excellent Service. Restaurant is top notch. Ahmed Abdelhady treated my family like if it was his! He gave us so many options to eat and went up and beyond by explaining each of the traditional egyptian dishes he was bringing to our table.

Room tip: We were upgraded with a suite facing the Nile River. This suite was very generous in space, and had private living/resting areas.
Date of stay: November 2020