See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

It’s definitely not a 4 stars hotel. I only booked it because of the Nile view and the rooftop pool. But unfortunately the pool is closed in the winter and don’t bother with breakfast it’s cold and sooo limited and when tried to downgrade the reception said it’s the same price for bed only and breakfast because it’s an open buffet !!
extremely noisy with the cars honking right down our room (and we were on the 10th floor). No kettle or bottle of water in the standard rooms even the Nile view ones which we had to pay extra for ,they are only for suits !!
There are only two good points there which are the Nile view and the friendly staff
But honestly I was in Lido sharm before I came to this hotel and I paid there for half board with beach front and Naama bay/sea view room, kettle in a standard room , snorkeling on the beach , rooftop heated pool and they even sent us a cake as it was our anniversary, and all that was cheaper than the Maadi hotel for Nile view with poor breakfast , no pool , no kettle ....!
I think I’m sticking with sharm from now on..
NEVER AGAIN...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mahmoud A
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel twice and the family loves it. The services are very handy and of high quality. The food is great, they have the best club sandwiches and pastry! The reception well maintained with very warm staff. The rooms are also spacious for a family to stay in and enjoy.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed four nights for a business trip. The location of the hotel was very convenient with great views. The rooms are very clean and house keepers are trustworthy helpful and friendly. My overall experience was very nice and I would certainly come back for a visit.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

It's a beautiful hotel with warm staff and a homie feeling to it. I visited it on my last vacation with my friends for two weeks. It is in the heart of maadi, one of the most cosmopolitan areas in Egypt. Everything from the breakfast in the morning to the staff's warm farewells was just perfect. You get exactly what you pay for if not even more. I highly recommend this hotel to those who are looking for something affordable and in a good area in egypt.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I visit from dubai every year since 2013 with my family for vacation. Friendly and warm staff that welcome you from the entrance, security is very well controlled. The rooms we take have a beautiful nile view, theyre also well maintained and very clean. The price rates are very reasonable compared to the standard.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family