2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUSD 77
TravelocityUSD 92
eDreamsUSD 77
1,128 results
All reviews patio restaurant sushi restaurant close to the airport very nice hotel swimming pool room service front office reception team business trip special thanks second home enjoyed my stay house keeping mr marian rana bassem
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

It was very great experience that i spend a day off away from my kids to relax and it was very exciting experience i have ever spend with avery good value and i repeated again becouse I really enjoyed thank you sonesta hotel

Trip type: Travelled solo
Caroline Selim, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel Tower & Casino.

We would like to thank you for your business and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to Egypt and Sonesta Hotel Tower & Casino.

Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

Respected hotel.All the staff are respectful and professional
(Mr/Mohamed Yahya) doing whatever is required for the customer's convenience. I hope to re-try next yearOne of the most beautiful days I spent on this vacation I did not need to go outside the hotel Because it has everything we need. Thank you for all you have given us, and I wish you more progress and success.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we thank you for sharing your pleasant experience which will serve as a further source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of hospitality excellence.

Reviewed 8 January 2021 via mobile

It was my pleasure to stay on sonesta hotel,the hospitality was amazing, staff very friendly specially
*Amany George
*Ahmed Sobhy
* all staff working on the restaurant
* room services
* Ahmed Shaaban
We really enjoyed our stay here

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Ragy,

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

Your generous comments have been conveyed to the hotel team and have greatly motivated us all.

Reviewed 7 January 2021

It seems that I addict this hotel. Location is ideal for business trip. Hotel is next door to the investment authority .Room is spacious . Staff is welcoming . Everybody try to help as much as they can especially Mr.Araby at FO.I will back again every time I go Cairo.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 6 January 2021

I often travel to Egypt for work and have a huge amount of experience with what to expect on arrival, from the airport to the taxi and at the hotel check in. To be perfectly honest, it can be hard work and exhausting.
My company emailed me the name of the hotel to which I had never heard of or stayed in before. As soon as I received the details I just thought to myself, this is going to be a battle to just get my room as I am used to hotel staff either wanting me to pay, even though my company has an arrangement to cover all cost etc.
From the airport, myself and my work colleagues set themselves up and prepared for the usual dramas of booking in.
Up on our late evening arrival, our taxi pulled up to the main entrance, bright lighting and pretty well maintained, first impressions were positive.
As we entered via the security scanner at the main lobby door we breathed a sigh of relief. The hotel reception was very well presented, full of marble bright lights and dark wood. First impressions put a smile on my face.
reception staff, Lorraine, she is a very friendly and helpful young lady that speaks amazing English and always smiling, even behind her covid mask. Lorraine will help you as much as possible and go that extra mile. Mohamed and Shaaban, equally as helpful, nothing was ever an issue and they were very friendly and approachable.
Rooms were very comfortable, plenty of space with TV and Wi Fi.
Due to covid-19, the hotel provided plenty of and sanitiser, although some required to be filled a little more regular there was plenty of choices.
The hotel also provides a gym, this was perfect, clean and plenty of machines and room to train.
A sauna, steam room and wet room with showers are also available to which I used throughout my stay.

Good points: Friendly helpful staff. Great location. Hotel provides enough that you need not leave the hotel if you wish. Lots of space. Variety of restaurants, coffee shops and bars to choose from. Swimming pool, gym, sauna etc. Comfortable rooms. Wi Fi, TV, coffee/tea provided, room service. Lots of marble which makes the hotel unique.

Bad points: Set menu, need more of a choice, this was its down fall. Hotel needs a little updating and painting in places to freshen and brighten. Bathrooms in the rooms need a little more attention to detail, for example, the tile grout cleaned and freshened. Sauna/steam room/ Jacuzzi area really could do with updating, its a great option to have for the guests, however a little tired, in need of a refurb and deep clean.

Overall, a nice hotel, and I will ensure my company uses this hotel in the future. I do recommend staying here, be it long or short term, business or pleasure.

Many thanks !!

Room tip: It appears that all room layouts are near enough the same.
Date of stay: December 2020