All reviews new tower italian restaurant close to the airport front office business trip very nice hotel reception desk enjoyed my stay special thanks rana bouchon mr gym internet concierge driver traffic
Reviewed 27 March 2015

i stay there alone only for 1 night.Room was ok. Very high price without breakfast. i had dinner a la cart was also not very well. we had drink at the bar with friends. next day i change the hotel. Staff was good. Location is not bad.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Kati M
Hani127, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2015

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel Tower & Casino.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation for your positive comments posted on Trip Advisor.

Needless to mention that your comments are the tools that motivate our entire staff at Sonesta Hotel and keep their service consistently up to your expectations.

We would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 23 March 2015

The staff was great. Food was great. Service was great. Room was clean, spacious, and quiet. Internet was as good as you can expect in Egypt. I was in the new tower so it was weaker as you moved away toward the far rooms. Otherwise no complaints!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Htakla
Hani127, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2015

Reviewed 5 March 2015

initially impressive, the defects show up very quickly for the business traveller. The wifi was unusable over a weekend and only usable on weekdays when sat right outside the business centre. There was no usable service in the rooms.
the whole place smells like an old tobacco shop even in the non smoking rooms. The pool was top cold to use and the jacuzzi dark and small
otherwise an average 2-3* hotel

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank visitorwithsense

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

I would like to convey my sincere gratitude for taking the time posting your comments with respect to your recent stay with us.

In the meantime, I would like to personally apologize for the dissatisfaction you experienced during your stay and I certainly would like to assure you that your advice had been taken into consideration and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.

On behalf of our entire staff here at Sonesta Hotel, we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed 12 February 2015

Supposedly a 5 star hotel but not up to that standard. The lobby area is beautiful and well maintained. The reception staff were friendly and efficient. However, the rooms themselves are not just dated like other 5 star hotels in Egypt but are in need of repainting and new carpets. The carpets in our room were disgusting with many stains and dirt. Also we had to ask for small towels and they were not replenished the next day. The restaurants were decent but expensive and the breakfast buffet limited compared to other hotels. The coffee served was horrible- tasted like Instant .

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank maapar
Hani127, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2015

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed 4 February 2015

Gondola , the italian restaurant in sonesta is one of the best italian cuisine in cairo ,
Nice live music , delicious italian dishes , comfortable place with very good service .......
I love the dish osso poco , they have very good wine too

Room tip: I didnt stay in the hotel , only i used to go to the gondola and specs bar
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ashraf M
Hani127, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2015